Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He reminds me of the type of people who post stuff dramatic stuff on Facebook, then people would ask if everything is okay and then he'd comment back and say he'd private message them.

I'm sure you've all got people on your Facebook like that. I always want to comment just tell everyone here especially as it's bothered you that much to air your dirty laundry on Facebook a million times before.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How old is Ethan? He's still calling Simon 'Daddy' which I find weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Poor ethan, that advent calendar is just a way of getting him to do stuff around the house. Just let him be a kid. I find the "acts of kindness" really fake and sickening, but I think that's more a reflection of how I feel about Simon and derrina 😂

Reactions: 11
Poor ethan, that advent calendar is just a way of getting him to do stuff around the house. Just let him be a kid. I find the "acts of kindness" really fake and sickening, but I think that's more a reflection of how I feel about Simon and derrina 😂
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who has an issue with this. Surely acts of kindness come from someone wanting to do good and thinking of others - not from written instructions?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I always think that poor boy was thrust into the limelight while he was grieving for his mum for Simon’s benefit. He uses him like a pawn nothing he posts about him looks natural

Reactions: 9
I always think that poor boy was thrust into the limelight while he was grieving for his mum for Simon’s benefit. He uses him like a pawn nothing he posts about him looks natural
I always think Ethan looks incredibly vulnerable and unhappy. Breaks my heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’d have no issue with the advent calendar if a) it was private- not to get likes on the gram and b) if they showed him getting a ‘normal’ £1 dairy milk advent treat every day along side it.
Everything aside regards Simon, can I just say Ethan seems like an absolutely amazing kid. I hope he is happy and feels love. His Mum would be so proud of him ❤

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think it’s super creepy that he’s sitting at work watching the baby and Derrina on his phone/CCTV?
That just screams control to me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think it’s super creepy that he’s sitting at work watching the baby and Derrina on his phone/CCTV?
That just screams control to me.
And the fact the baby is squashed against the side of the cot. Move her ffs!!! I might sound ott but kids can suffocate 🤬

Reactions: 4
So not only has Ethan had to deal with losing his Mum, being posted all over social media to garner sympathy (and work/cash) for his egotistical father and then gaining a step-parent and sibling, he’s also had to deal with his father’s alcoholism for several years.
That poor boy 💔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So not only has Ethan had to deal with losing his Mum, being posted all over social media to garner sympathy (and work/cash) for his egotistical father and then gaining a step-parent and sibling, he’s also had to deal with his father’s alcoholism for several years.
That poor boy 💔
I didn't know about this 😔

Reactions: 3
Flogged the grief thing until it ran out of steam, so now he will be talking about addiction. Professional victim that he is

On Pointless Celebrities over Christmas he was on and said something I found strange. When talking about the cancer charity he was on there to support he said 'my sons mother died of it' and I just found it an odd way of phrasing it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
God I cannot bleeping stand this bloke, I bet he is insufferable in person. Everything is constantly about him- it’s actually impressive

Reactions: 16
Flogged the grief thing until it ran out of steam, so now he will be talking about addiction. Professional victim that he is

On Pointless Celebrities over Christmas he was on and said something I found strange. When talking about the cancer charity he was on there to support he said 'my sons mother died of it' and I just found it an odd way of phrasing it.
Obviously that's all she is to him . Not his late wife 😔

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

He’s said this several times - I just think it’s awful. Totally disrespectful to Gemma, and to Ethan too. I don’t know whether he does it for Derrina’s sake or to detach himself from the situation, but neither make it ok.

Reactions: 19

I found that odd too.
He then talked his partner on the show out of choosing what she thought might be a good category for the final questions, a general one they might both be able to help with, because there was a sport one there's stating that he knew about sport as it's his job. He wasn't able to string 3 coherent answers together and they didn't win the money.
He strikes me as such a bloody control freak. His way or no way, he'll decide because he knows best. He really makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 16