Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simon is a strange guy. On his honeymoon he’s tagging where they are staying, wondering “where was this weather on Saturday” and correcting a mistake in the Sun.
I just hope Ethan still gets to hear about his wonderful Mum.
With regards to Derrina, I felt she was incredibly spoilt about “having to live” in Ethan’s childhood home.

Reactions: 12
No, it bothers me too if it’s really quick and especially when children are involved. That kid has never been put first and can you imagine how he’ll feel when she gets pregnant and he realises he’s not no one anymore and only half of the family!

I know they say happily married people who lose someone like the stability it brings, but it just smacks of shallowness and is quite pathetic to not discover who you are first after a major life change. It took me years to get over my ex (despite splitting amicably) and I didn’t even look at another man until I was divorced officially (so almost three years before my first date) because it felt disloyal and disrespectful. He on the other hand was shacked up with a baby on the way within 6 months. Now, good luck to him. He absolutely deserves to be happy, but firstly I went from the absolute love of his life that he couldn’t live without to I’m over it now PDQ and secondly I know he wasn’t really over me, but it still felt like wow, am I that disposable! I guess some hearts love harder than others.
Exactly! It’s been 2.5 years since I split with my ex and I’m only just now moving on talking to a guy that I like. Yet the ex was over it by the end of the week lol

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly! It’s been 2.5 years since I split with my ex and I’m only just now moving on talking to a guy that I like. Yet the ex was over it. Y the end of the week lol
Sounds familiar!! I don’t get how men can just erase someone so important from their life like that. Slime-on takes it to a whole new level though. He makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 6
Sounds familiar!! I don’t get how men can just erase someone so important from their life like that. Slime-on takes it to a whole new level though. He makes my skin crawl.
I honestly think for a lot of men it’s for the sex. They can’t live without it!

Reactions: 10
To be fair it’s not just men. Chester Bennington’s wife was engaged just over two years after his death, married the next year and a year later filed for divorce. She has three kids who lost their dad to suicide. Far worse way to lose a parent in my opinion.

I honestly think for a lot of men it’s for the sex. They can’t live without it!
You don’t need to marry to get sex. In fact married men actually get far less sex than single ones!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just remembered that he’s old enough to be her father. I did a little sick in my mouth. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Nah it was duck all to do with wanting to enjoy the secrecy,he just knew he would get massive backlash (rightly so) for how he has conducted himself throughout the whole thing-promoting life insurance for money following his first wife’s death whilst engaged to his new woman doesn’t exactly scream Christianity does it. Complete and utter prick. Can’t stand him,and I really was quite consumed by the story when Gemma first passed away as I was gutted for him. Now I only care about Ethan,who wasn’t even important enough for a mention in that post. How strange for Gemma’s family if they are looking after him while Simon honeymoons with his new wife(no idea if that’s the case as I haven’t looked into it).

hopefully Derrina is a witch so that I don’t have to sympathise with her for being stuck with a complete hole. She is probably already pregnant.

Also curious as to why the title changed?

Reactions: 26
Nah it was duck all to do with wanting to enjoy the secrecy,he just knew he would get massive backlash (rightly so) for how he has conducted himself throughout the whole thing-promoting life insurance for money following his first wife’s death whilst engaged to his new woman doesn’t exactly scream Christianity does it. Complete and utter prick. Can’t stand him,and I really was quite consumed by the story when Gemma first passed away as I was gutted for him. Now I only care about Ethan,who wasn’t even important enough for a mention in that post. How strange for Gemma’s family if they are looking after him while Simon honeymoons with his new wife(no idea if that’s the case as I haven’t looked into it).

hopefully Derrina is a witch so that I don’t have to sympathise with her for being stuck with a complete hole. She is probably already pregnant.

Also curious as to why the title changed?
It is very strange that he didn’t mention Ethan in that long post. Like you I only care about Ethan. I also think he could be a bit more thoughtful to Gemma’s family. They must be going through so many different emotions at the minute.

Reactions: 24
Simon is supposed to be on honeymoon but correcting the Sun’s words. Just stop.. be bloody grateful.. pick your battles.

Genuinely, ‘love wins’ it’s not appropriate, everywhere, just everywhere. Why? His first wife died, he acts like he was done wrong and someone stole his house, money, child? .. and how hard it was for them.

He had a terrible, a terrible thing happen to him and Ethan but love wins? Isn’t that used for something like someone who was cheated on

Everything is such a moan from him, moan, moan about inviting sadness etc.. yes hard I’m sure.. but he said after the first lockdown, he criticised about how newspapers displayed excitement on headlines restrictions lifting.

Look, I know there is the whole thing of “just don’t watch someone’s posts” etc.

It’s just the tone of it all.. it’s never like “sad not everyone could be here but so grateful too” it doesn’t feel that way it’s all so.. poor me .

Yes, he’s been through heartache watching his boy lose his Mum, awful, he does deserve happiness truly.. but even down to moaning about solicitors and exchanging.. He literally lives in a million pound house, there were people who had nowhere to sleep, nowhere to call a safe home.. and he was moaning about the exchange being delayed because poor poor Derrina couldn’t possibly cope one more day in Ethan’s mother’s home. 🙄

So some of his depression.. I read a blog ages ago and he said that he was triggered by the fact they couldn’t conceive a second child for Ethan to have a sibling. I’m very sure they will both be keen to start a family immediately.

Oh and also.. he writes about precious days for couples.. yes I do understand that but as it’s his second wedding (appreciate it’s her first) he will know it’s all about marriage and not a wedding

So can’t he just have a second big party after July? He didn’t want to wait any longer to get married, that’s his choice, so have a big party July?

Reactions: 16
Simon is supposed to be on honeymoon but correcting the Sun’s words. Just stop.. be bloody grateful.. pick your battles.

Genuinely, ‘love wins’ it’s not appropriate, everywhere, just everywhere. Why? His first wife died, he acts like he was done wrong and someone stole his house, money, child? .. and how hard it was for them.

He had a terrible, a terrible thing happen to him and Ethan but love wins? Isn’t that used for something like someone who was cheated on

Everything is such a moan from him, moan, moan about inviting sadness etc.. yes hard I’m sure.. but he said after the first lockdown, he criticised about how newspapers displayed excitement on headlines restrictions lifting.

Look, I know there is the whole thing of “just don’t watch someone’s posts” etc.

It’s just the tone of it all.. it’s never like “sad not everyone could be here but so grateful too” it doesn’t feel that way it’s all so.. poor me .

Yes, he’s been through heartache watching his boy lose his Mum, awful, he does deserve happiness truly.. but even down to moaning about solicitors and exchanging.. He literally lives in a million pound house, there were people who had nowhere to sleep, nowhere to call a safe home.. and he was moaning about the exchange being delayed because poor poor Derrina couldn’t possibly cope one more day in Ethan’s mother’s home. 🙄

So some of his depression.. I read a blog ages ago and he said that he was triggered by the fact they couldn’t conceive a second child for Ethan to have a sibling. I’m very sure they will both be keen to start a family immediately.

Oh and also.. he writes about precious days for couples.. yes I do understand that but as it’s his second wedding (appreciate it’s her first) he will know it’s all about marriage and not a wedding

So can’t he just have a second big party after July? He didn’t want to wait any longer to get married, that’s his choice, so have a big party July?
He couldn’t conceive? Bit of a blessing if you ask me.

Reactions: 5
Reading between the lines (and from her posts) Gemma's Mum seems switched on and is playing the long game.
Gemma's family must see what he is like. She is cleverly appeasing and appealing to the awful narcissist that ST is to maintain a good relationship with their beloved grandson. And it sounds like Ethan is lucky to have them.
She must see her dear daughter is being slowly but surely erased by him.

Reactions: 18
I am very surprised with the age gap. Nearly 20 years. His poor wife died in November 2017 and he was shacked up with someone else within months.
If I was Gemma's family I would NOT be happy about this at all. I generally had sympathy for him when Gemma died now, urgh horrible man

Reactions: 16
To be fair it’s not just men. Chester Bennington’s wife was engaged just over two years after his death, married the next year and a year later filed for divorce. She has three kids who lost their dad to suicide. Far worse way to lose a parent in my opinion.

You don’t need to marry to get sex. In fact married men actually get far less sex than single ones!
I didn’t necessarily mean married men. I think men in general love having their end away 😂 and yes, as do some women

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Reading between the lines (and from her posts) Gemma's Mum seems switched on and is playing the long game.
Gemma's family must see what he is like. She is cleverly appeasing and appealing to the awful narcissist that ST is to maintain a good relationship with their beloved grandson. And it sounds like Ethan is lucky to have them.
She must see her dear daughter is being slowly but surely erased by him.
I remember her commenting on one his posts ages ago and being very diplomatic- cant seem to find it now but happy she is able to find peace with what has happened.

Reactions: 1