Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. What a WEIRD post.

"For Derrina this was never the plan - living in a house that isn't hers and one that holds lots of visible memories of life before"
- either she is off her head or he is - I am leaning more towards him.

He is making it sound like when your spouse dies or if you divorce and meet someone new, it is not "normal" to live in the same house you lived in with them.

"dealing with her own struggles of feeling like she is living in Gemma's shadow." WHAT THE duck. Gemma is Ethan's mum. She should be remembered. He makes it sound like Gemma should be wiped out. Jesus. Poor Ethan having to deal with this shite.

If Derrina is that unhappy then perhaps she should bugger off. Simon sounds like he needs therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also when Gemma died I remember she had an active Instagram account. I looked at it a few times and thought what a lovely lady she seemed.
Appears as though the account has been deleted? How strange 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can see how moving into someone else's house which isn't yours and has so many emotional memories would be difficult. You can't really put your own stamp on the place. You don't want to overstep the mark in case what you suggest to change- decor for example, was something the previous partner had put heart and soul into.

However, I think its the way it has been written in the post that just comes across clunky. Too much information. I feel it would be extremely emotional for Simon and his son to leave all those memories behind. Is he trying to mask this? Maybe they need to move on but the wording in this post seems to be focused solely on his new partner and how she feels or he think she feels.

Reactions: 11
With his new womans shoes strewn across the floor where he lives with his 8 year old son. Annoys the tit out of me!!!
Has he got a new partner?

I must admit I think it is an awful horrendous situation he went through. But something was strange when he said about how someone asked how he was in a chip shop queue or something not long after his wife died, the way he went on I remember just raising my eyebrows a little. However impossible to know what that tragedy would do to a person.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t Kate move into Rios home after the death of his wife?

Simon is just weird and projecting his own guilt and selfish views onto whoever he can.

Reactions: 8
Also, in the story about how excited Ethan is to move, he only mentions that it’s the house he grew up in. Nothing to do with his Mum and the memories of her.
And then the post about Derrina, and the criticism they’ve had for living together before marriage. They’re clearly engaged and had their wedding cancelled, so why not just be open about that? Or is it just your dead wife you like to use for the sympathy vote and over-shares? Makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t Kate move into Rios home after the death of his wife?

Simon is just weird and projecting his own guilt and selfish views onto whoever he can.
Yes she did and I dare say the kids wouldn't want to move so they made the decision to stay so kids dont lose wonderful memories of their mum in that house.

Simon's case is he is downsizing and getting something less expensive. His house sold for just under 900k and his new one would be alot less.
Simon only thinks of himself and doesn't have Ethan's best interest at heart.

Reactions: 7
For a devoted Christian, he has a funny way of showing compassion and respect. How the hell does he think Gemmas family feel when they read his posts

Reactions: 20
Gemmas mum has commented on the moving house post, idk if you’ve seen it. I feel awful for her 😞
This is so sad :(
It reinforces my thoughts though that this view of it not being Derrina's home or somewhere she is happy must be coming from her. Not sure I would be sharing these thoughts with the mother of my deceased wife but :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
I feel so bad for Gemma's mum as well as Ethan.
Her mum must have wonderful memories of the house where it made Gemma happy and now he has chosen to sell it.
Ethan has to start a new school and move to a new area all because Derrina doesn't want to live in the house - how awful.
It's like Simon is erasing all trace of Gemma with a big help from Derrina.

I remember when he used to do IGTV and was going on about how he had little money as he hadn't worked for ages then all of a sudden he had Gemma's insurance money so it was like everything was ok and seemed to have perked up.

Reactions: 14
On the bright side it sounds like they’re moving away so I’ll no longer need to see this sleazy git and his trophy gf around my town 🤣

• Haha
Wow. What a WEIRD post.

"For Derrina this was never the plan - living in a house that isn't hers and one that holds lots of visible memories of life before"
- either she is off her head or he is - I am leaning more towards him.

He is making it sound like when your spouse dies or if you divorce and meet someone new, it is not "normal" to live in the same house you lived in with them.

"dealing with her own struggles of feeling like she is living in Gemma's shadow." WHAT THE duck. Gemma is Ethan's mum. She should be remembered. He makes it sound like Gemma should be wiped out. Jesus. Poor Ethan having to deal with this shite.

If Derrina is that unhappy then perhaps she should bugger off. Simon sounds like he needs therapy.
I see his point and hers. Why if you were dating someone in the public eye who went through such terrible grief losing the love of your life would you want to live there? You would want to make fresh memories in your own home.

Reactions: 2
Any ideas where he's moved too, my guess is Cromer as he's always saying how lovely it is and visits there regularly.

Another guess is he's spent time in Dorset, back in the day when he was begging for a camper van and was lent one for the week!!

Reactions: 3
I see his point and hers. Why if you were dating someone in the public eye who went through such terrible grief losing the love of your life would you want to live there? You would want to make fresh memories in your own home.
I completely agree. And it’s odd that they have both put so much detail on social media, esp when Gemmas mums grid is basically empty. There’s something so odd about him.

Reactions: 5
I don’t have anything else to say on him (tonight) but just have to say that every time i see the title of this thread it cracks me up 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve always thought that (even taking out the fact he is a Christian) that Simon Thomas puts some pretty unkind stuff up on his stories
Always personal to Boris (whatever your political views are is your choice) but picking apart someone’s physical features and laughing at their stammering is cruel.
Then today he deleted it now but I saw he posted up a clip of a man who was mistakenly identified as a woman.. and thought it was hilarious.
He’s also put some pretty inappropriate stuff up before too which if not discriminatory at best it’s just thoughtless.

All I’m saying is for someone who goes on about mental health.. and tries to advocate.. he’s an absolute hypocrite. Taking the mick out of people. Absolute hypocrite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I’ve always thought that (even taking out the fact he is a Christian) that Simon Thomas puts some pretty unkind stuff up on his stories
Always personal to Boris (whatever your political views are is your choice) but picking apart someone’s physical features and laughing at their stammering is cruel.
Then today he deleted it now but I saw he posted up a clip of a man who was mistakenly identified as a woman.. and thought it was hilarious.
He’s also put some pretty inappropriate stuff up before too which if not discriminatory at best it’s just thoughtless.

All I’m saying is for someone who goes on about mental health.. and tries to advocate.. he’s an absolute hypocrite. Taking the mick out of people. Absolute hypocrite.
Simon Thomas is a creepy slimy bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 14