Simon Harris #2 You don't have the popularity or clout you think you do Simon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Jellybean for thread title
Recap- Simon is still a humungous virtue signalling bellend with a few standard ‘jokes’ . These involve Easter/Christmas being banned, flags being illegal on St George’s day and anyone who discusses anything he feels isn’t lefty enough ‘anger wanks’
He is obsessed with Harry and Meghan, Clive and Barry and basically needs a damn good wash
As you were folks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Nobody has called Simon a bleep yet in this new thread. Anybody mind if I have the honour?

Simon is a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
From the other thread - @Ronlonglegs with you there. Southend already has to put up with Jack Monroe we shouldn’t be lumbered with Simon as well

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anybody else seen this? This is Harris’ explanation as to why his stupid liquidated company doesn’t actually owe over £15k in unpaid PAYE to HMRC.

It reads to me like he’s trying to claim the £15k figure isn’t valid because it was based on wages that didn’t get paid. But that isn’t how it works, is it?! I’m no fully fledged expert on this but I’m pretty sure that a PAYE debt is calculated when you declare how much you’ve just paid to an employee. They don’t assume that your employee will earn X amount next month and send you an estimated bill. They’re not British Gas. The rest of this tweet is just Teflon-shouldered bluster to distract somebody who was asking difficult questions.

I’m not accusing him of doing anything illegal here. I’m merely accusing him of being the dishonest, hypocritical, roly-poly lard-arse that we all know he is.

033CE795-960B-49D1-84F4-19313BA0B27F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anybody else seen this? This is Harris’ explanation as to why his stupid liquidated company doesn’t actually owe over £15k in unpaid PAYE to HMRC.

It reads to me like he’s trying to claim the £15k figure isn’t valid because it was based on wages that didn’t get paid. But that isn’t how it works, is it?! I’m no fully fledged expert on this but I’m pretty sure that a PAYE debt is calculated when you declare how much you’ve just paid to an employee. They don’t assume that your employee will earn X amount next month and send you an estimated bill. They’re not British Gas. The rest of this tweet is just Teflon-shouldered bluster to distract somebody who was asking difficult questions.

I’m not accusing him of doing anything illegal here. I’m merely accusing him of being the dishonest, hypocritical, roly-poly lard-arse that we all know he is.

View attachment 2279993
What actually was his company?

Reactions: 4
What actually was his company?
It was called D Media Ltd. You can look it up on companies house and read all about the list of creditors totalling £76k, including £15k of PAYE and a £21k bounce back loan.

I have no idea what its activities were but I assume it revolved around harris repeating the same crap jokes over and over again and generally being an insufferable bell end on Twitter. That would explain why it crashed and burnt.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So he managed to run up all those creditors on what was essentially a satire website no really any different to people who used to blog in their spare time?

Reactions: 2
Hockley can definitely have him which my friend described as being full of newlyweds and nearly deads.

What will he do when Elon kills Twitter might actually have to get a job rather than grifting on Twitter.

Reactions: 2
It used to be James Felton who annoyed me on Twitter but its him. He's got no talent, Not funny and offers nothing but has a following him and Nazitanski should form a group

Reactions: 6
It was called D Media Ltd. You can look it up on companies house and read all about the list of creditors totalling £76k, including £15k of PAYE and a £21k bounce back loan.

I have no idea what its activities were but I assume it revolved around harris repeating the same crap jokes over and over again and generally being an insufferable bell end on Twitter. That would explain why it crashed and burnt.
Folks

Here's a bit more about D Media here:

Someone called Ian Robinson was the co director of D Media?

He was also director of:

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13708268
DODGY DRIVERS LIMITED overview - Find and update company information - GOV.UK

DODGY DRIVERS LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity
find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk

He initially set up company from Derby address as per D Media then changed his address

It was a company set up to do car crash compilation videos

https://dodgydrivers.co.uk/author/simon-harris/
Simon Harris

Simon Harris
dodgydrivers.co.uk
Simon has been writing "content"

Dodgy Drivers has applied to strike itself out.

So, to summarise, he was also, in some way, connected to another company set up by the same director as D Media - which was dissolved owing money to HMRC - and has just (May 23) applied to strike itself out.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.