Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lava91

VIP Member
Why do you think? No one is following Sian for health / fitness or fashion advice. Her boobs and ass are on display and this is what attracts the followers she has.
Imagine meeting her in tesco, I saw that ones arse she posted last night . Morto really

Reactions: 2

sarahrogers

Yep- that company is not selling volume so she’s not making much- Brooke is ‘successful’ off the back of daddy and so is she.

Brooke got his money form his rich drug dealer daddy. He used to drive daddy’s pimped out Range Rover around Dublin a few years ago thinking he was the business. He worked for club 22 which is/was his dads nightclub. I always thought he looked gay though because of how tight he wears his clothes. No way a straight man would dress that way.
How do you know his dad is a drug dealer?

It’s so obvious she buys her followers by her engagement
She always gains about 5k and then it slowly trickles down haha, you'd think influencers would be a bit smarter since buying followers will get you shawdowbanned and it's so obvious to sponsors who will know the demographics of the followers.

Lava91

VIP Member
Majority of her pics are photoshopped
How has she go many followers like she barely even posts a story? I clicked into her recent followers and they haven’t even a profile pic, let alone a real middle eastern name, like she has 255k

Reactions: 1

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
I agree the waist is so edited, which was pointed over several times as it just looks funny!! First time I landed on her page a few months ago, she was literally just wearing the smallest underwear. I’m not sure what the point of her pics are, she shows so style or class, just butt cheeks which we don’t need to see

Their strongR brand definitely didn’t take off, the price of it too! Yes doesn’t his parents own wrights cafe or something. He’s now promoting some car wash company which I heard involved So Poos Hubby Dylz
I'd say his likeability by public is quite low. I mean how many folk have been turned away from Wright Cafe/Venue for the very reasons that Brook probably isn't getting many sales..... Just one look at him and u think prat 😂

Isthisinstagram

She popping up in my feed a lot lately, she always showing so sue stuff, is she working for them? I don’t c brand ambassador on her profile on them or anything - it is it a desperate attempt to be noticed by sue?
There's some business deal going on as So sue has posted Sians clothing brand and features a couple of times on the swimwear page... Wouldn't be surprised if Brooke was involved as he seems to run to own a percentage of it.

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
It's been a while since I followed Sian& Co... is her & Brooke still together? Has the girl found herself an actual job other than her aliexpress gym bands?

Lava91

VIP Member
don’t think so, does there need to be ? 👀
Well I’m not too sure, I’m a newish follower but I really really like Kiki. She’s very real. But Craig seems to be a bit OTT and false and anything for the gram

Chads

Mystery solved! Ashbourne Co.Meath! The irony of where she was going for her leaving cert night! 🤣

Omg 🤣 where have her massive boobs come from?? 🤔

Lava91

VIP Member
yeah she does seem very nice, yeah he seems a bit weird, wasp face and bad fake tan lol
I can set one up
Haha wasp face! 😂 yes the way he poses and pouts for pics! Yes plz do if u don’t mind. I would but don’t know how to