Shops you’re addicted to.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how shops like TKMaxx and nonsense operate? Like I sometimes wonder if the designer gear is legit but I love it.

Reactions: 1
- I haven't bought clothes for months but I like Zara, Pull & Bear and Mango (ridiculous sales and Mango do some amazing Victorian style jackets/boots and blouses which is totally my thing).
- TKMaxx in Autumn/Winter for all their seasonal US imported homeware stuff. I'm also a mug fiend.
- eBay for art supplies (often similar price to Amazon but usually with free delivery)
- Amazon (I usually get books from sellers there, not Amazon itself, the majority of my books are all in new condition and cost less than £1 :) ).
- Been using Etsy a lot since I opened my own shop there last month, I like supporting small businesses too (tbh I'm always so happy/a bit surprised when someone orders from me so I try to find things I need there first haha)
- Waterfields (I think this might just be a North West bakery?) because holy tit those CARAMEL DOUGHNUTS

Reactions: 3
- I haven't bought clothes for months but I like Zara, Pull & Bear and Mango (ridiculous sales and Mango do some amazing Victorian style jackets/boots and blouses which is totally my thing).
- TKMaxx in Autumn/Winter for all their seasonal US imported homeware stuff. I'm also a mug fiend.
- eBay for art supplies (often similar price to Amazon but usually with free delivery)
- Amazon (I usually get books from sellers there, not Amazon itself, the majority of my books are all in new condition and cost less than £1 :) ).
- Been using Etsy a lot since I opened my own shop there last month, I like supporting small businesses too (tbh I'm always so happy/a bit surprised when someone orders from me so I try to find things I need there first haha)
- Waterfields (I think this might just be a North West bakery?) because holy tit those CARAMEL DOUGHNUTS
Yes etsy is great! Got my engagement and wedding ring from there ❤

Jojomamanbebe. I'm obsessed with buying my kids stuff lol. Also The Works

Reactions: 3
Off topic.... But how?!? I've gone the other way 😂

I love dunelm for picking up curtains and cheap cushions (always splattered with chocolate thanks to young children so I change them a lot)
Furniture Outlets (Essex based... Such good value and brand new stuff. Huge brand new sofas for £200 etc)
M&S.... At 6pm! My local food hall has the best yellow stickers about that time. Can get a whole meal for about 19p 👌
Clean eating, power walking and running 6/7 days a week. 😊

Reactions: 2
M&S has always been my go to store for clothing. The quality on some of their things can be be hit and miss but overall I've had some lovely things that have lasted. Their cotton t-shirts and long sleeved t-shirts are amazing. I've had some for years and they still look great. I also love their dresses.

I don't get the hype over TK Maxx. I hate shopping in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Primark
superdrug- honestly the value in the stuff they have is unreal compared to the republic, their makeup everything is so cheap
tkmaxx
m & s
the body shop- i love the scent of everything and I haven’t bought one thing that I thought that’s crap I can’t pass the place.
i love bershka but there’s none near me

Reactions: 2
Ebay for clothes. Got a load of River Island stuff for £40.

Going for a walk to Asda at 7/8pm

Revolution makeup at Superdrug - cheap but good quality IMO, especially the eyeshadows

Definitely B&M. I go in there for one bottle of Zoflora and end up spending £30.

also can’t resist Waterstones.

M&S and Selfridges 💛
I’m not a big shopper but those are the ones I’ve used most in lockdown (for anything other than food). I’m shopping completely online now and I don’t think I’m alone - god knows what the high street will look like a year or two from now 🤷🏻‍♀️

John Lewis as it has everything and I can do click and collect for a day I work. (Plus I get discount as I work at Waitrose part time). Clothing, homeware I’ve got it from here.
Also addicted to white stuff and Boden.