Shops you’re addicted to.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so during lockdown I have become obsessed with TKMaxx as you could order online and Poundland.

Both have been life savers during lockdown with everything from clothes, home wares, crafts, home decor, healthy and beauty products etc

Am I the only one?
Also I just TKMAXX in general is just so addictive!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay so during lockdown I have become obsessed with TKMaxx as you could order online and Poundland.

Both have been life savers during lockdown with everything from clothes, home wares, crafts, home decor, healthy and beauty products etc

Am I the only one?
ASOS for me. Klarna and premium delivery for a whole year, plus free returns are NOT a good mix 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Zara, it is bad because it is total fast fashion but I just don't think you can beat their fashion and price. I am slightly addicted to looking on eBay now though. I've got myself some blazers which are still in stores now for no more than £15.

Reactions: 3
Home Bargains as I love a bargain.
Love that place

Nipped in for hand sanitizer the other week and told my bf to wait in the car saying it was only 1 person per household mwahahahah

Came out £100 later struggling to carry amongst other things a new side table, stool and unit for the bathroom. His face was just like fml

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Am I the only one?
I do like TK Maxx/Homesense because they have different stock all the time.

Reactions: 5
Love that place

Nipped in for hand sanitizer the other week and told my bf to wait in the car saying it was only 1 person per household mwahahahah

Came out £100 later struggling to carry amongst other things a new side table, stool and unit for the bathroom. His face was just like fml
Same, I went the other day for one thing came out with a bag full. :giggle:

Reactions: 1
Another TK Maxxx addict here. And pre lockdown I could easily dedicate an entire day here and there to browsing inside even though our town only has a small one. I joined the TK Maxxx fans Facebook sites where they would hunt down favourites often found in multiple stores such as the infamous crab bell or the pig ballerina christmas decoration.

Heron food - I just love the deals. New and random ones weekly. And easily feeds a family of 4 for around 40quid a week.

Asos - clearpay has got me in a different kind of way!

B&M/Home Bargains types of fayre. I'm yet to download this B&M app where scanning things in store often lead you to secret deals on items that cost pennies. I have both stores a stone throw away from my house - great when I'm bored! There is also a Next outlet there too which has become a minor obsession. I once found a gorgeous pair of £90 curtains reduced half price to £45, at the til they were 45 pence! Clearly someone marked them up wrong but I wasnt complaining!

Reactions: 5
Sound like such a snob, but Waitrose. It was one of the only shops near me open for all of lockdown, and it's a big shop. Plus the experience was just so much nicer than going to ASDA. Used to love my weekly outing to Waitrose, properly gave me something to look forward to.

Reactions: 12
Wilko
Tiger
Pound Shop
Savers
ASOS
& since lockdown has eased, B&Q ha.
I used to like Wilko but since Home bargains and B&M came along I dont think its as cheap anymore.

Sound like such a snob, but Waitrose. It was one of the only shops near me open for all of lockdown, and it's a big shop. Plus the experience was just so much nicer than going to ASDA. Used to love my weekly outing to Waitrose, properly gave me something to look forward to.
Oooh FANCY! :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to like Wilko but since Home bargains and B&M came along I dont think its as cheap anymore.

Oooh FANCY!
I agree. I don't have a Home Bargains near me and I'm not a massive fan of B&M's. I've only been a few times so maybe I need to go back!

Reactions: 2