Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tess_Tickles

P.s I spend a lot less than £80 per month (couple in a small 2 bed house) so I don’t think £80 is crazy low.
I pay £60 per month total for elec/gas for a 3 bed house and have never provided a meter reading in 5 years. It’s one of those adult jobs I’ve just never done 😳 This has spurred me on to do it though… right now.

I know she’s a midwife so she knows best but I always thought clary sage was really dangerous in pregnancy and can cause Labour (which she wants) but too quickly/strongly. I think as a midwife she should be adding some sort of warning on those stories.
Clary Sage is fine to use once you are full term, I was encouraged to use it by my midwife

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
She’s a community midwife though, she’s always out and about, it’s the nature of her job. I’d get your point if she was wearing scrubs outside after working on a ward all day but apart from clinics she seems to spend most of her time visiting expectant/new mums in their homes. She can’t not wear her uniform in public.
She isnt in the community anymore . She went back onto the wards

Lumpfish

VIP Member
The stories carried on after the pregnancy test pictures, she went on to say that she had a miscarriage on Boxing Day. She was posting highlights from 2020 not a pregnancy reveal
What did they say exactly? Did she mention why she did it that way, was it to raise awareness for miscarriages? If so she should’ve kept them up but understand would be awful to start receiving happy messages as people clicked through - really odd to delete straight away you think you would think long and hard before sharing something so personal. I think she is obviously going through something. I think she also reads here quite often.

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
Surely so at least had some dog bags seen as they have a dog? They would have totally worked if you really needed to put in a sack first before the normal bin

Abi da Walker

Isn’t Terry a carpenter? I’m sure he could’ve made something perfect for the size of space.
With price on timber at the moment, the bookcase was probably a cheaper option, but I agree, I’d rather have something made for that space and purpose, than an ikea bookshelf.