Shirley Carter’s Pussy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Essentially there was a spate of people signing up solely to tit-stir in the tiktok threads, and the mods / admins decided that no one who joined after a certain date could comment on them.
Aww so we all get tarred with the naughty brush because of a few troublemakers...but there are people like that on lots of threads! I don't even use TikTok but came across one thread I was interested in via another thread I was already following.

Aww so we all get tarred with the naughty brush because of a few troublemakers...but there are people like that on lots of threads! I don't even use TikTok but came across one thread I was interested in via another thread I was already following.
Aw nah this was bad folk were taking stuff off tattle and posting personal info about themselves it was ridiculous 😭😭 posting their own government names n photos n tit 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Essentially there was a spate of people signing up solely to tit-stir in the tiktok threads, and the mods / admins decided that no one who joined after a certain date could comment on them.
Isn’t Tattle closed off to new members now though? If so, I don’t see why us existing members shouldn’t be allowed to comment on TikTok threads.

I need to chew the cud with everyone on the Becki Jones thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Awww. I've completed the full circle! Discovered Kate King through SCP Twitter. Found Kate King tattle thread which sent me to this thread! It's poetic! Love them both 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3