Shirley Carter’s Pussy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ermmm in case I missed it (possibly) I meant the guy dressed in pink at the Barbie premiere? I’ve following SCP forever!
OH sorry lmao
The evil Max B*****e !!!! He has a thread on the tiktoker section haha!

Reactions: 3
OH sorry lmao
The evil Max B*****e !!!! He has a thread on the tiktoker section haha!
Loving the B*****e bashing. Omg I didn’t know he had a thread on here and I can’t comment on TikTok threads 😫 That’s a war crime in itself. Can someone please link it? I need to see if Tattle has the measure of this simpleton.

This is the kind of stuff where I just roll my eyes as it goes past “funny parody account making jokes” and onto “tragic terminally online gay man harassing a middle-aged woman whilst her mother is in hospital”

AFE5-E448-312-C-4-DF5-AF92-89-F59-B98-CE79.jpg

Reactions: 6
I love Shirl and followed his old old old old account called Tanya Turner’s Pussy before it got banned. I remember his iconic periscope lives. They got me through lockdown.

My mind changes on him when he starts targeting real people who don’t live their lives in the spotlight such as the (as he calls them) “Manchester Gays”.

I also don’t appreciate the breed of imitation accounts that has spawned with other soap characters names. They’re truly nasty and don’t have the flair of Shirl.

Reactions: 2
I love Shirl and followed his old old old old account called Tanya Turner’s Pussy before it got banned. I remember his iconic periscope lives. They got me through lockdown.

My mind changes on him when he starts targeting real people who don’t live their lives in the spotlight such as the (as he calls them) “Manchester Gays”.

I also don’t appreciate the breed of imitation accounts that has spawned with other soap characters names. They’re truly nasty and don’t have the flair of Shirl.
To be fair, whenever I saw Vera Duckworth’s Stone Cladding pop up on my timeline I couldn’t help but giggle 😆

This is the kind of stuff where I just roll my eyes as it goes past “funny parody account making jokes” and onto “tragic terminally online gay man harassing a middle-aged woman whilst her mother is in hospital”

View attachment 2335581
Agreed. I prefer it when it’s more subtle like when they make slight changes to her Wikipedia page but the fact Lorraine hasn’t blocked ar Shirl yet indicates she probably doesn’t even read her replies. Probably too busy tax-dodging and flashing her growler.

• Haha
Loving the B*****e bashing. Omg I didn’t know he had a thread on here and I can’t comment on TikTok threads 😫 That’s a war crime in itself. Can someone please link it? I need to see if Tattle has the measure of this simpleton.
Why is it that we can't comment on Tik Tok threads? I started following one and wondered why I couldn't even like the posts, then someone said about being unable to comment but I can't find out why that is?

Why is it that we can't comment on Tik Tok threads? I started following one and wondered why I couldn't even like the posts, then someone said about being unable to comment but I can't find out why that is?
Essentially there was a spate of people signing up solely to tit-stir in the tiktok threads, and the mods / admins decided that no one who joined after a certain date could comment on them.

• Wow