Shein clothing - what's it like?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree. The quality is no worse than a lot of high street retailers.

I have had dresses from shein for 4+ years, worn regularly and they still look good as new. I have had items that cost a lot more and they pucker or bobble after one or two wears.

And vinted isn't a viable option for everyone. You can't try things on and return if they dont fit and the customer service when something goes wrong is shocking. Yes you can resell if it doesn't fit but who has the time or money for that?
I must have picked the worst of what they sell then, all ended up in landfill.

it’s like primark online, fast delivery they have such nice stuff for kids too & accessories for both kids and adults. i love primark & she in, nice skims dupes too!

Reactions: 1
I have a few bits and honestly the stuff I’ve bought is pretty much in line with what you’d see in H&M etc but for 1/4 of the price.

Reactions: 2
It’s a bit tit. I once ironed a dress from there and it literally melted as soon as the iron touched it!

A customer had on the most gorgeous mustard playsuit, with a matching mustard and brown scarf tucked into the neckline, today (it's summer where I am). I complimented on her on her style (she looked great!) and she scoffed and said, "Eight dollar bargains from Shein". Unbelievable! She was teeny-tiny - about an NZ 6/8 ... probably why I haven't seen similar in my size (although I'm not sure I'd do that sort of look justice anyway).

I'm 'watching' some leopardskin ballet flats on an auction site at the moment - they're up to $3 + shipping. I'll go as high as $5 just before the auction closes. Not bad at all for brand new shoes!

I got this tracksuit and I love it. The quality is great for twenty quid. Boux Avenue are selling a similar trackie but the top and bottoms are sold separately and are £35 each!!
ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg

The next thing I want to get is a 100% mulberry silk camisole.

I would not buy lingerie from them, it looks poor quality to me.

Reactions: 2