Shauntellex #3 Planning my wedding, won’t leave my fresh bedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @GossPots for the thread title.

Thread is for both Shauntellex and her mother homesweetdisaster (Leona)

Anyone care to do a recap?

Reactions: 4
Thanks to @GossPots for the thread title.

Thread is for both Shauntellex and her mother homesweetdisaster (Leona)

Anyone care to do a recap?
The title pretty much sums up a typical day in the life of Shaun, even as we speak - in the bed, planning to be wed. Carlow Town aren't ready for the Hen party 🤪🤪🤪 😒 What will she have to talk about after she's Mrs. Dreelan?

Reactions: 5
Never in my life have I seen anyone make a roast look so complicated, she really has this illusion of being a full on housewife, but like that’s her job once she is married he will own her that’s what I took from the comment I’m getting married so I have to know how to make a roast !! It’s all so weird I hope it all stays Rosie for her .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s talking about being concerned about the price of the wedding and going over budget but yet she spends her money on absolute tat!!! Literally fast fashion and we only ever see clothes on her once (unless it’s nightwear)!!
She really is totally detached from reality!! Wonder will it all come crashing down once she is married!!! Does she realise most people have to make a dinner every day!!! She makes a deal of grocery shopping and cooking as if it’s a big novelty!!

The title pretty much sums up a typical day in the life of Shaun, even as we speak - in the bed, planning to be wed. Carlow Town aren't ready for the Hen party 🤪🤪🤪 😒 What will she have to talk about after she's Mrs. Dreelan?
She can talk more about her perfumes after the wedding 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lads, I just watched the tik tok of her doing the roast chicken! Jesus Christ I’ve never seen such a long and complicated way of making a bloody chicken; it’s a chicken FFS!!! My Ma had me helping her make roast chicken by the time I was 12 years old!!!! 😂

She literally has no friends, Shelbie is actually her mams second cousin! Now that they think they are “insta famous” they don’t bother to mix with them anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ive Fallen down a rabbit hole looking at her til toks, wow, I thought her insta was embarrassing, it has nothing on her tik toks!! Ah she is definitely not right at all!!!! 😂
Perfume for bed, have you ever heard the likes, she must have plenty money to be putting on perfume for bed, and the same one has problems with her breathing 🤷🏼‍♀️

I can’t get over the amount of photos she forces Leigh to lift her it’s the most cringe thing she’s not a small girl the chaps knees and back will be fucked

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
2pm in the afternoon and our Shan is still in her Jammies!!! It’s so sad really that a young girl like her is wasting her life at home all day every day doing nothing!!! If Leona had any cop on at all she would be encouraging Shan to get a life and make the most of life; not sitting home playing house in someone else’s house all day long!!!

Reactions: 6
2pm in the afternoon and our Shan is still in her Jammies!!! It’s so sad really that a young girl like her is wasting her life at home all day every day doing nothing!!! If Leona had any cop on at all she would be encouraging Shan to get a life and make the most of life; not sitting home playing house in someone else’s house all day long!!!
Playing houses in someone else’s house and someone else’s money! There is absolutely no excuse for her not to have a job

Reactions: 3
The mother is as bad out begging on Instagram to supply everything for this baby they clearly can't afford

Reactions: 1
It really is sickening!! I really would love to know what Leigh’s mother makes of her sitting at home on her hole all day long!! She really took over the gaff didn’t she!! It’s bizarre!!!
Leona is a very foolish woman, another one who it feels like is playing house rather than living in reality!!!

Is she not ‘living in sin’??? 😂 for someone who quotes the bible so much she’s not living by it anyway!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t be surprised if they haven’t consummated their relationship yet. They are the most sexless looking couple I’ve ever seen 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her lip oil is all over his lips in that picture and that's about it 🙅 Remember that sex book she tried pushing last year? It was about as convincing as a fish trying to ride a bicycle

Reactions: 5
Her mam looks wrecked in her stories. She bump looks small I think but she says she is huge. Can the husband not cook etc when she has the baby

Leona looks absolutely shattered!! Trying to get everything ready for when she has the baby, Garth must not be able to cook and no fear Shan is gonna come down and do anything practical to help!!! Would rather sit on her lazy hole and hold the baby id say rather than actually help with anything that needs doing!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.