Share your empties!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creating this thread off the back of the “Do I need it? No” thread!

Feel free to share anything you’ve used up (can be anything, not just beauty!) and hopefully we can encourage each other to use up our current stash and not add to it 😂

I’ll kick off with this mini Corsrx snail mucin

IMG_6391.jpeg

Really lovely formula, great for dry skin. Very hydrating, and didn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I’m using something else atm but after that I would repurchase ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2705846
I have too many notebooks also, got to find different ways to use them
My physical notebooks only get used for work notes tbh, like to-do lists, key points from meetings. All of my personal notes are in note taking apps so I can get to them on whichever device I’m using wherever I am (and so it makes it more difficult for people to pry… I come from a household where my mum would snoop in my bedroom while I was out at school or wherever 🙃)
---
Yay!! I really need to start making a dent on my notebooks too ☺ I have way too many cute ones, all in different sizes 🤣
Same! I’m trying to get down to just 1 or 2 A5 notebooks and keep it that way

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My recent empties:
La Roche posay anthelios 50+ fluid - wish you could buy this in pint bottles, it’s a daily staple for years for me!

Eucerin 5% urea repair cream - on my second tub, great for cracked dry hands, elbows, any stubborn, rough, dry patches

Boots ingredients hyaluronic sleep mask - recommended by a user on another thread, on my second almost empty of this! Great for dry skin and keeping flakes at bay in this rough weather/drying heat

The ordinary squalane cleanser - I liked this, but run through it too quickly. Finishing my second tube and will rebuy my old more expensive, but longer lasting cleanser.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey guys! Love the thread idea.
My recent empties:

• Tatcha dewy skin cream - finished this and immediately rebought it! Not the cheapest but it’s sooo good and I use day and night so get my moneys worth

• Sol De Janerio bum bum cream - I got 2 pots from separate advent calendars but have actually repurchased the pink one myself. Its not the most moisturising but the scent is lovely and long lasting

other than that, I did mention in the Do I Want It thread that I’m working my way through the shampoos I’ve got. I have 5 bottles that I need to run down (along with matching conditioners). So far I’ve used 1 fully so another 4 to go!

• Heart
Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser and LRP Effaclar Duo serum- both staples in my skincare routine for the last few years. Gentle, effective, good price point.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I used to rinse through shower gel so much, but now I buy nice handmade soap and it lasts far longer!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Perfect thread for today - finished my pot of Righteous Butter body moisturiser! Used a little bit extra to finish it up so now I'm in my PJs feeling WELL moisturised

(Had a photo but can't work out why it's not uploading 🥲)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorting through and decluttering my stuff in an attempt to save some money and minimise everything!

Quick sort out last night and I have the following.

Soap & Glory The Real Zing - Couple of uses left but am chucking it as I find it irritates my skin.

StriVectin Anti-Wrinkle SD Advanced Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate - From one of my most expensive regret purchases (a kit from Caroline Hirons 🙄) this cream did absolute naff all and I'm throwing it away despite still being half full.

Sioris Falling Into The Rose Mist - Mini size from an advent calendar. Have used half but never reach for it so might as well chuck it.

Dr Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Re.pair Serum - 5ml mini from a Cicapair gift set. Nice lightweight texture but want to try some different Centella Asiatica serums instead.

Revolution Translucent Pressed Powder - I can't get this powder to work on my skin at all. No matter what I do it looks super cakey so in the bin it goes.

Revolution Conceal & Fix Ultimate Coverage Concealer - I can't get this to work for me. It's both greasy and too dry, it doesn't stay put but it also clings. It makes no sense! Pretty sure it's expired too so off it goes.

ELF Ultra Precise Brow Pencil - Finished this and already repurchased a replacement. The colour isn't too red, it's waxy but not too stiff, it gives the right amount of colour and is nice and precise. Bought the replacement last year and it's been sat in a drawer because of course it has! 🤣

2024 Product Tally:
Declutter products: 5
Finished products: 2
New products: 0

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just come to the end of the Cherry shower gel from The Body Shop, devastated because it was limited edition, but I'm determined not to hold onto limited editions when I've only got a little bit of them left.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Perfect thread for today - finished my pot of Righteous Butter body moisturiser! Used a little bit extra to finish it up so now I'm in my PJs feeling WELL moisturised

(Had a photo but can't work out why it's not uploading 🥲)
I had to resize a photo I took before I could post it on another thread earlier. Think Tattle did an update overnight or something (I know I had to accept a lot of new advertising stuff before I could browse today) and it might have affected the file size of pics you can upload too.

Reactions: 1
I also finished a shower gel today - Warm vanilla sugar by bath and body works. Really lovely scent, already replaced it with another B&BW one (Dahlia). I’m running low on my shower gel stock 😂

my hand cream stock however, is overflowing and I’ll never make a dent in it 😅 I have about 30 different ones! 😢

Reactions: 6
I also finished a shower gel today - Warm vanilla sugar by bath and body works. Really lovely scent, already replaced it with another B&BW one (Dahlia). I’m running low on my shower gel stock 😂

my hand cream stock however, is overflowing and I’ll never make a dent in it 😅 I have about 30 different ones! 😢
I’ve just repurposed 2 large tubes of hand cream that I didn’t have a hope of getting through - they’re now in a tub mixed with vitamin c powder and being used as foot cream (which I do get through fairly rapidly). Feet are softer than they’ve ever been and although I still have a number of hand creams I now only have one backup (from my most recent advent calendar), the rest are in use across various handy 🤭 locations and will get finished up at some point

Reactions: 13
I’ve just repurposed 2 large tubes of hand cream that I didn’t have a hope of getting through - they’re now in a tub mixed with vitamin c powder and being used as foot cream (which I do get through fairly rapidly). Feet are softer than they’ve ever been and although I still have a number of hand creams I now only have one backup (from my most recent advent calendar), the rest are in use across various handy 🤭 locations and will get finished up at some point
Oooh I think you were the poster who recommended using up things on your feet on another thread? Thank you very much if so, I have been doing this since 😂🙏

Reactions: 8
My last empties were....

Garnier micellar water
Emma Hardie Moisture boost vitamin c cream
Charlotte Tilbury Iconic nude lip liner
Charlotte tilbury Pillow talk lipstick
Cowshed Invigorating shower gel, (mini) came in a set not my fav one.
YSL Lash Clash mascara-wouldn't buy again get cheaper mascaras that are just as good.