Shapesandshadowsblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"So many messages about the dress, so many messages about the sandals"

I highly doubt she gets many messages at all considering she has the most boring content on Instagram. Every post is a frock from Shein, BPerfect or these new anti-bloating supplements which we all know don't work

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The teeth whitening pictures taken in two different lightening. Her lips and face is totally different colour in both pictures so not as convincing as it may seems. Always compare other colours in the pictures before buying and that goes for any tit products like this
---
It’s the clown 🀑 eyebrows for me
It's the voice and the movement in the videos. And the same clothes first off was the army jumper now it's the green yoke

Reactions: 2
She is a lying bleeping bastard. Oh I Havnt used these whitening strips in 6 weeks, u only shared a video 3 weeks ago saying the same bullshite πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and your teeth in the before pic are not all stained and discoloured we are not blind πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Can she be reported to the ASAI for all the competitions she has going to get the comments in and followers in and not announcing winners??

Reactions: 2