Shapesandshadowsblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's great to see representation for us big girls when it comes to clothes and I know that everyone has their own style but she's only 30 or something like that and she dresses like a 50 year old. All the hauls she does the dresses are practically all the same no variety at all. Same length and material with the odd denim jacket thrown on πŸ™„

Reactions: 2
Those "casual" clothes are like something my mother would wear. I honestly can't understand how a girl that young dresses like middle-aged woman

Reactions: 4
She's a walking advertisement, nothing interesting on her account and no personality whatsoever. I honestly don't know how she gets engagement

Very nice of Amy to acknowledge she reads tattle without saying it 🀣
Oh I missed that πŸ˜‚ what did she say.

Did anyone check out the pice of that shite she is trying to sell the liggings and sports bra. Anyone that pays that price is off their rocker

Reactions: 1

Did anyone check out the pice of that shite she is trying to sell the liggings and sports bra. Anyone that pays that price is off their rocker
Past week she was selling another brand of leggings
This week's one's are €95 euro - now I don't know about you but I wouldn't pay that for a pair of leggings
I have Nime ones that were less than half that a reputable brand and great quality they last years (also don't roll amd dont need buttons)

Past week she was selling another brand of leggings
This week's one's are €95 euro - now I don't know about you but I wouldn't pay that for a pair of leggings
I have Nime ones that were less than half that a reputable brand and great quality they last years (also don't roll amd dont need buttons)
Mad money €95 for a pair of leggings not a hope. I can understand paying decent money for good quality ones that last but €95 Na thanks I'd rather wear one of her granny dresses

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mad money €95 for a pair of leggings not a hope. I can understand paying decent money for good quality ones that last but €95 Na thanks I'd rather wear one of her granny dresses
You might pick one up cheap - only worn once in an ad- if you are lucky πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

• Haha

It was something about why she always wears the top that was mentioned here 🀣

• Haha