Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A question box for unique baby names? 🤣🤣🤣🤣some of the names suggested are bleeping horrendous “Avery areiella, azaylia, paislee and my personal favourite NEVEAH 🤢🤢🤢🤢 the tacky names will be right up her alley anyway 🤣

They’re exactly the types of names I expected from her handful of genuine followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A question box for unique baby names? 🤣🤣🤣🤣some of the names suggested are bleeping horrendous “Avery areiella, azaylia, paislee and my personal favourite NEVEAH 🤢🤢🤢🤢 the tacky names will be right up her alley anyway 🤣
Blade for a boy 🤣🤣🤣🤵

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All these pointless question boxes, makes you wonder if she has any friends at all to talk to. She seems like a very lonely person, on her own all day watching tv and talking to herself on IG.

Reactions: 6
Oh God no the J-Lo dress for her birthday dress 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 “ too glam to give a chuffin damn ” I have second hand embarrassment for you Shannen who does she think she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Calling Dubai tack central 😂😂😂😂

Shannen your so stuttery because you are trying too hard to remember your fake accent while trying to string a sentence together 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah here that dress was a thing TWENTY years ago 🙄 I think this woman is trapped in the early 2000s. Style is up her hole.

Reactions: 4
Here we go about the dress just waiting on all the selfies she’s gonna post in it thinking she’s Jlo😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah god love her with the dress 😂 also thinking Maldives and Bahamas are “unusual” places to go. She is so beyond basic!
No doubt she’ll have her hair and makeup done again for her birthday. I’ve asked on here before but does anyone know if you can report businesses or people for breaking lockdown rules? Google didn’t really help 😕

Reactions: 5
Could she make it any more obvious that she's glued to this thread? It must be exhausting caring so much about the opinions of strangers 😂 Have never seen someone so insecure in themselves.

Imagine if someone done a poll on her outfits and mocked them she be on whinging into the camera

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t cope... the queen of tack had the cheek to call dubai tack central 🙄she couldn’t afford a Mac Donald’s there unless she did a few gigs as a dubai porta potty but even they wouldn’t want her 🤣

• Haha
For someone who spends her life preaching Be Kind she’s being an awful hypocrite putting up them pictures. getting people to decide who wore it better I understand but then she’s making a laugh out of others comparing them to noodles and then the other girl putting all the 🤣🤣🤣🤣 faces up beside her picture? When it suits Shannen you care about be kind .. nothing but a bully underneath it all shows you never gave a duck about the be kind movement only to fall back on when people brought you up on things you’ve done wrong!! Or else you would never even think to put a post up and make people decide on other peoples looks!! Your looks will fade one day Shan

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t cope... the queen of tack had the cheek to call dubai tack central 🙄she couldn’t afford a Mac Donald’s there unless she did a few gigs as a dubai porta potty but even they wouldn’t want her 🤣
I think she called Dubai tack central because Maura Higgins is there and the girl has done so so well for herself and Shannen is just jealous of her.
No one, who wears a juicy couture tracksuit, has the right to use the word "tack" on someone or something else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She's only calling Dubai tack central because Saff and all the other girls are there and she's intimidated/jealous. If she really felt that way why did she book the holiday in the first place? There is nothing unusual about the Bahamas and the Maldives. She tries so hard to make it sound like she's more refined than everyone else but they're a pair of pikeys.

For someone who spends her life preaching Be Kind she’s being an awful hypocrite putting up them pictures. getting people to decide who wore it better I understand but then she’s making a laugh out of others comparing them to noodles and then the other girl putting all the 🤣🤣🤣🤣 faces up beside her picture? When it suits Shannen you care about be kind .. nothing but a bully underneath it all shows you never gave a duck about the be kind movement only to fall back on when people brought you up on things you’ve done wrong!! Or else you would never even think to put a post up and make people decide on other peoples looks!! Your looks will fade one day Shan
What an idiot posting stuff like that. Just shows how immature she is. She'd be on calling everyone cunts again if someone made a poll about her.

Reactions: 15
Seriously I’m just seeing her story now🤣🤣🤣wtf was that about today talk about childish story!! Literally!! Baby names bouncing to face washing products then to comparing photos!! Omg 😆 what age is she!! Talk about grabbing on your straws now!!!
And for the dress 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣ohhh my good god that recording.. embarrassing!!! Lol Dubai thought she was meant to be America??? Remember she was talking about going in January! Eh where did Dubai come from?? She never mentioned it!! Lol she cares about public health now 😂😂😂and going to break restrictions getting her hair and makeup done on Tuesday!! Would she give the feck over with the lies.. she will have her parents and friends over breaking rules AGAIN !!! Lol more embarrassing she begged for all Luke’s presents 🎁 but she demands more off him.. let me see she will get 17 red roses 🤣”iconic canvas or book(which are tack), runners from brown Thomas and cake she begged for from some baker for herself, personal banner, and hillbilly’s for dinner 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmm did anyone notice she only did the bad comparisons with black/ tanned people ? 🤨 like the wash basket was with a black girl, and zayn with icecream... she becomes a worse person every single day! I can’t deal... not only is she a compulsive liar, scammer, bully, vain etc .. she now appears to be racist !!

Trigger trigger shannen off to eat chicken tenders for dinner ✌🤣

I’m in knots 🤣🤣 she can keep shitting on about her birthday cause nobody gives a shite.. A 27 woman gonna break restrictions get a full face of glam and hair to sit in her airport and her fella taking a photos for her 😂😂😂that not normal behaviour from an Adult???
Don’t worry the head case will go on another rant making out we ruined her birthday 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
Really starting to think that fruitloop is either g Malone or just weirdly obsessed with Shannen, too much time on her hands and wayyy too many paragraphs 😂 before yas say "hi shan" I'm not Shannen btw she annoys me too but but Jesus I don't think of her morning noon & night
One I’m not grainne and secondly is this not website and topic pacifically made for Shannen?? Hold on I just talk about someone else?? 🤷🏼‍♀️
thirdly shannen obsessed with this website she shared my post 4 times on her story! Love the way you picked me out when there is many others that regularly post on this thread! Thanks doll 👌🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.