Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to always have the same type veneers and muscles and tattoos lukes very different from that but he’s definitely handsome did you ever see her ex CJ now I’ve to say he is a fine bit of eye candy 🤤

Dano was a ridddeeee I remember my antie bought one of his calendars and Jesus Christ mother of god he was something else she was punching 😂

You missed so much entertainment @Blondeminion14 there were some fun times in here last night. These threads practically write themselves. So guys just be mindful the pooches are out of bounds but it’s ok to bring up on another thread someone’s baby sister. #bekind
Have finally caught up...there are no words 😳 That's twice she's come on to slate her own boyfriend. I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for him. I would say you don't get much lower than that but this is Shannen we're talking about - she's on a level all on her own. It couldn't be any more obvious that she wants to write nasty things here so she can point to them from her pedestal and say we're all bullys. I'm glad to see no one would engage with her. Have never seen this behaviour on any other thread. She needs professional help.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh dano was smoking have to say he was a looker use to see him in the Morgan all the time 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I personally have never been up Love Lane or any lane with Luke I just want that to be known. I have also never purchased sniff or drink off him. Everything about him I found out on these threads but I have to say the man is some business man cos he runs a Tshirt company, a valet company, a landscaping business, a dial a drink and he is professional photographer to model and celebrity about town Shannen. Some man for one man. Three cheers for Luke 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Don’t forget MUA 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s actually brilliant at make up Irish gal you’d think an actual MUA did it for her!! You should give her a follow to keep up with this scandal 😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s brilliant I don’t know why she got Jessy or any make up artist to do her make up, she has some talent at using eyeliner 😍 I’m so jealous of her skills

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s brilliant I don’t know why she got Jessy or any make up artist to do her make up, she has some talent at using eyeliner 😍 I’m so jealous of her skills
It really amazing how much she has learned now that she has exhausted every MUA in Dublin of their free time and services. She should open her own Make-Up Academy. Plenty of young girls out there crying out for some guidance and expertise.

Reactions: 6
First time posting on this thread does anyone know shannens connection with stokesy.10 they follow and unfollow each other every few weeks do you think this could be an old flame and she cheats on Luke with him?if anyone knows if they’ve history please spill
Is that Anthony Stokes, a nobody footballer? 😂 He was playing in Iran but is now unemployed since Covid.

Reactions: 3
It really amazing how much she has learned now that she has exhausted every MUA in Dublin of their free time and services. She should open her own Make-Up Academy. Plenty of young girls out there crying out for some guidance and expertise.
Dont give her any ideas 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She used to always have the same type veneers and muscles and tattoos lukes very different from that but he’s definitely handsome did you ever see her ex CJ now I’ve to say he is a fine bit of eye candy 🤤

Dano was a ridddeeee I remember my antie bought one of his calendars and Jesus Christ mother of god he was something else she was punching 😂
Some body on CJ have to say delish. But you see @irishgal1992 he didn’t always like her photos quick enough and sometimes he even liked other TRAMPs photos. Plus he wouldn’t collect her from nights out or leave his nights out for her. He wasn’t a great catch at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some body on CJ have to say delish. But you see @irishgal1992 he didn’t always like her photos quick enough and sometimes he even liked other TRAMPs photos. Plus he wouldn’t collect her from nights out or leave his nights out for her. He wasn’t a great catch at all.
Yeah your right I don’t think he treated Shan right 🤷‍♀️ He looks happy now all the same he’s loved up a while they seem to be going strong .. they just weren’t suited to each other at all 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Stop was he a good fella or bad fella ? I know he’s with danos ex now or something loadsa beef over that 😂 think she’s a good bit older he’s some body on him and gorgeous little face but all a bit close for comfort wasn’t it all riding each other connections of connections 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.