Shannen Reilly McGrath #14 Eternally Unemployed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God she is always so AWKWARD in front of a camera. When she tries to smack her lips but she can't because they are so overfilled. You just know the Hair & Make-Up Loft sent her packing because she hasn't a strand to her name. Now she's posting saying the tapes will help her hair become healthier 😂
Good grief she needs to stop bleaching her hair.. see how the front of it is all bitty and sticking up it’s broken and fried to bits..

Reactions: 5
Good grief she needs to stop bleaching her hair.. see how the front of it is all bitty and sticking up it’s broken and fried to bits..
The amount of hair spray they use on the few little bits at the front. There is nothing left. On the other hand, mortified that this is what she's doing now for a free head of extensions. It's like show and tell. Do these types of jobs not suit younger girls who need a bit of extra cash?

The amount of hair spray they use on the few little bits at the front. There is nothing left. On the other hand, mortified that this is what she's doing now for a free head of extensions. It's like show and tell. Do these types of jobs not suit younger girls who need a bit of extra cash?
It for sure is. Stuff like that is for young girls 18-24 who can’t afford extensions.. not 30 somthing Beggy Mitchell’s on the dole queue.. anything for a freebie 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my God she is always so AWKWARD in front of a camera. When she tries to smack her lips but she can't because they are so overfilled. You just know the Hair & Make-Up Loft sent her packing because she hasn't a strand to her name. Now she's posting saying the tapes will help her hair become healthier 😂
The video omg she’s so uncomfortable in front of a camera for a model 🤣🤣 she can’t even close her mouth the teeth are so big and the lips.
She’s like your one from rugrats Cynthia the barbie doll with three strans of hair 🫣
---
Stop the state 🫣🫣 invisible? no you can see it because Shannen’s hair is so damaged. It’s yellow not blonde
I’d say she’s absolutely raging she’s been exposed like that on insta live 🤣
She be looking for a new place to go next time that looked like way to much work for her🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I have thin enough hair and wear tapes albeit brunette but you absolutely can not see the tapes when they are fresh if I go over 6ish weeks then they can become visible but that is an absolute travesty. How does anyone think that looks ok??

I have thin enough hair and wear tapes albeit brunette but you absolutely can not see the tapes when they are fresh if I go over 6ish weeks then they can become visible but that is an absolute travesty. How does anyone think that looks ok??
And she was in getting it fried off her head again today?! Her hair is like straw… I literally do not understand why the salon even took her on when there are SO many girls with healthy hair that would do great promos on their pages for a salon with GENUINE followers… nobody would want hair like hers seriously like..

Reactions: 4
And she was in getting it fried off her head again today?! Her hair is like straw… I literally do not understand why the salon even took her on when there are SO many girls with healthy hair that would do great promos on their pages for a salon with GENUINE followers… nobody would want hair like hers seriously like..
I give it another few years before she develops traction alopecia. There is so little hair left in the first place. Then she's throwing extensions into the mix and nothing there for them to hold onto. It's not sustainable. You can already see her hair has deteriorated in recent years. It's really really bad.

Reactions: 4
it doesn’t say much for the salon or hairdresser putting the stenos into her hair when it’s in that condition any hairdresser I know wouldn’t touch her head with a pole as it’s a liability. You can see every sheet of the tapes in the hair because there’s such little in between them

Reactions: 2
Holy duck 🫣🫣🫣🫣 that’s not the Luke Shannon posts lol
---
It’s just getting worse and worse every time I come across these videos, for someone getting the head bleached off them years it’s Orange 🫣
Also completely different face without the face tune
---
Must be all the stress eating having to listen to aul straw-hair and her emotional abuse
Straw hair 😆😆😆 She’s a scruff bag

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’m laughing thinking of Luke and his family seeing the photos she posts after photoshopping them to make him look skinner it’s actually hilarious

Reactions: 1
You'd think Scammen would share those weight loss meals with her fella. No idea why he's with her she's pathetic. Hah i too often wonder what his family make of her they must cringe knowing he's involved with such a waster.

Reactions: 2