Shannen Reilly McGrath #14 Eternally Unemployed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for instagrams hardest working gal. Luke still hasn't proposed and she's still living in her Ma's. Latest scams include botox administered at her kitchen table, carvery ready meals and glamorising sun damaged skin a là tanning beds.

Reactions: 7
Was she not working in delilicious in her aunty's place or something? 🤣 she changes "jobs" more than her knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is her instagram gone???
Looks like she's been shadow banned. She's still there if you search her name in full. That's one of the usual signs. Her engagement is on the floor also, 5 comments on her last post, 10 on the one before. Hardly any likes. They do this to suspicious accounts.

Can you imagine the princess tantrums she’s throwing because she’s been shadow banned.
It must be shite when you make instagram your whole life and then that happens 😂

• Haha
Did Shan get a big increase in followers? I thought she was always around the 109k mark? Up to 118k

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did Shan get a big increase in followers? I thought she was always around the 109k mark? Up to 118k
She must have cried to Luke about being shadow banned until he gave her her card.

I can’t fully remember the whole story but I still think of the time that girl got brought off in an ambulance and Scammen stayed partying with some lads (am I wrong thinking she was trying to get Callum Best’s attention!?) and the con artist then used the poor girls card to buy herself some followers and then never told the family that the girl was in hospital.

Reactions: 8
Fingers crossed for another 'this is your sign to book' reel, all the way from the glamorous Birmingham 😂
---
She must have cried to Luke about being shadow banned until he gave her her card.

I can’t fully remember the whole story but I still think of the time that girl got brought off in an ambulance and Scammen stayed partying with some lads (am I wrong thinking she was trying to get Callum Best’s attention!?) and the con artist then used the poor girls card to buy herself some followers and then never told the family that the girl was in hospital.
Yes, she didnt want to get papped climbing into the back of an ambulance so stayed behind and robber her phone and bank card. Girl, I'd be more concerned about the videos doing the rounds of you acting like a psycho trashing hotel rooms and sticking implements up your hole. Absolute dirt bird.

Reactions: 5
She reposted that awful forged stout ad again yesterday on her page and it only has 8 comments even after mcgregor reposted and commented on it, if this doesn't scream bought followers and what a flop she is I don't know what will

Reactions: 6
Found her finally, after all the fake pages there’s even one called “shannenreillymcgrathsupport”🤣 since when has she 118k she was on 109k for an eternity

• Haha
Shame she not still working in the greasy spoon. Conor Ryan out “reviewing” it today. A match made in heaven

A trip to Turkey and a new video coming about her teeth. Fingers crossed she is FINALLY addressing the fact that she looks like a horse. The comments on the Forged reel were very unforgiving.

Reactions: 5
She’s still in deli-licious well she was two weeks ago when I was there!

Reactions: 1
Why would you leave these comments under your post about your own partner? Bet she loves it
She can dream on. Luke is an odd looking creature but I fail to see how a scrote like her could do any better. Any man worth having wouldn't settle for someone who does nothing and has nothing.