Shampoo & conditioner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any recommendations for shampoo & conditioners!!!
I was using Paul Mitchell lavendar& mint, but it gets quite pricey as I wash my hair every day.

My hairs alittle Frizzy and dry but I find a lot of the shampoo and conditioners for dry/Damaged hair make my hair feel heavy.
I like a shampoo that leaves my hair squeaky clean!!
Any recommendations?
See when you say frizzy and dry, any chance you have curly hair? I have and I know that regular shampoos and conditioners make my hair very dry [/just breaks off!]. But since I started taking care of it properly it's thriving. Could you secretly be curly haired...?

I've got really thick, wavy, highlighted hair and I've just started using XHC Argan oil no paraben shampoo and conditioner £1 each at Savers. Hair is fine. I would recommend a microfibre hair towel and a silk pillow if you have wavy, frizy hair. Years ago I spent a fortune on a Keratase treatment that took the frizz out without removing the curl in my hair and that was brilliant but smelt like I had come in my hair and took about 3 hours so never bothered again.

I use Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo and conditioner. I've tried all sorts, but I always go back to that one.
Lately I've been really liking the Garnier Hair Food Mask range, especially the Papaya one. Leaves my hair feeling lovely and soft.