Shallon Lester

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why 2 years after D'Angelo Wallace exposed her, and she lost tonnes of subscribers, she still has her subscribers count hidden. For someone who says she doesn't care what people think, it seems she does and doesn't want anyone to see how many subscribers she really lost since then. I think it's time to move on. D'Angelo is ghost now, and doesn't even make videos anymore.
I heard that it might be for his mental health, but who knows 🤷‍♀️

It's interesting that Shallon likes these 20-something year old men, when these Gen-Zs are some of the most annoying people- yes, im referring to the stereotypes. But I'm surprised she would go for that, and not a millennial at least. What would they have in common? Because she seems to dislike everything that typical Gen-Zs are into. Like woke culture for a start. Shallon had a very old fashioned mindset, which I don't see meshing well with young guys these days.

I'm in my 30s and the idea of dating a 20 year old literally disgusts me. They're like babies. Especially nowadays.
They do look like babies. I have a BIL (not the one with the divorce) who lives with my husband and I, and he's in his early 20's. He looks and acts like a teenager. 🙄 So I don't know how she does it. It has to be for control because that's the only reason I can come up with.

Shocked about the diet pill.. totally out of character for her.
How is it out of character for her? I'm probably showing my bias, but it seems like it's completely in her character to do diet pills.

Reactions: 1
Shallon, tell me you haven't been following the Johnny Depp V Amber Heard case, without telling me you haven't been following the case...

Shallon makes videos about trending topics for views, without actually knowing about the topic. She should really start researching what she's talking about, that would help her content.

4 mins in her latest video, she said she believes Amber is a "battered and brushed woman". That's how I know she hasn't truly kept up with the case. (I'm not sure who you guys believe in this case, but just look at the evidence). In previous videos, Shallon dismisses men's issues and made it clear she will not support men. So her opinion on this will always be biased.

Shallon only resonates with Amber because probably identifies with her, and relates to her. They have things in common 🥲

Shallon, tell me you haven't been following the Johnny Depp V Amber Heard case, without telling me you haven't been following the case...

Shallon makes videos about trending topics for views, without actually knowing about the topic. She should really start researching what she's talking about, that would help her content.

4 mins in her latest video, she said she believes Amber is a "battered and brushed woman". That's how I know she hasn't truly kept up with the case. (I'm not sure who you guys believe in this case, but just look at the evidence). In previous videos, Shallon dismisses men's issues and made it clear she will not support men. So her opinion on this will always be biased.

Shallon only resonates with Amber because probably identifies with her, and relates to her. They have things in common 🥲
I just think Shallon sees a blonde, white woman who likes to pick fights (just like she said she does), and automatically supports her because they're the same... she makes her bias obvious at least

(Ugh. Not sure why I've quoted my own post.)

Also, someone in the comments corrected her about saying Cinco de Mayo is a Mexican independence day. Because it's not. Honestly, for someone who says she loves history, she should look into things better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I just think Shallon sees a blonde, white woman who likes to pick fights (just like she said she does), and automatically supports her because they're the same... .
I actually wouldn't doubt it if they had the same mental issues, by how she hounded me, tried to make me feel bad about myself, and try to make me think my husband would cheat on me. Shallon is so unstable. She needs help.

Shallon has very bravely revealed her sub count again. After hiding it for 2 years. I think she was waiting this whole time to get her sub count back to what it was before the scandal. Which tiok a while because her views are still pretty low.

Screenshot_20220820-230135_YouTube.jpg

God, she looks rough in the last vid...
Totally agree.

But also...why? I don't understand how she can claim to be so "burnt out." She doesn't script or edit her videos. She literally does one take and then posts it. And she's like "bUt i'M doInG sO mUch beHinD thE ScEnes"...like what? Planning your next Shalligator scam trip, which is really just a vacation? Must be tough doing SUCH important "work" gossiping about celebrities and armchair diagnosing strangers on the internet. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I'd loooove to hear from people who went on these trips
Totally agree.

But also...why? I don't understand how she can claim to be so "burnt out." She doesn't script or edit her videos. She literally does one take and then posts it. And she's like "bUt i'M doInG sO mUch beHinD thE ScEnes"...like what? Planning your next Shalligator scam trip, which is really just a vacation? Must be tough doing SUCH important "work" gossiping about celebrities and armchair diagnosing strangers on the internet. :rolleyes:

Totally agree.

She also repeats what she says in every video. I've realised she uses the same advice, the same quotes and analogies for years now. Nothing new. I think she actually needs to start writing a new script for each video. She's not going to win any awards for not having edits and a script.

I think some of the best quality youtube content is the ones that really plan what they'll say. I watch a lot of 'youtube essays' and analysis video, and it's more enjoyable when content is well planned.

Reactions: 2
Seriously, who the duck does she think she is, not only giving out medical advice, but actively telling people to avoid doctors?! Oh right, she's the same person who brags about not being vaccinated for Covid-19.

Turning down actual medical care in favor of "natural" remedies is the height of privilege, narcissism and ignorance. When she had a medical emergency in the hospital a few months ago (maybe more like a year, actually?) and was in the hospital for a week, doctors and medicine saved her life. Not acupuncture and crystals. What a hypocrite.

(Sidenote, I think she just low key outed her real age with that menopause comment lol :ROFLMAO:)

Attachments

I just cannot believe she calls herself a Democrat when:

1. She’s an anti-vaxxer and covid denier
2. In the light of Roe v Wade being overturned she posted pictures of herself in an American flag bikini and told people if they don’t like living in the USA they can leave.
3. She moved to Montana which hasn’t had a Democrat majority since 1992.
4. She’s from Orange County, which is a historically Republican town.
5. She follows Candace Owens on Instagram.
6. She loves guns

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She owns 5 homes? Ew…why. Even if they’re investment properties and she rents them out, or if they only cost $5 each (because she’s in Montana lol)...still. It’s so excessive.

Plus that SMIRK. It’s embarrassing how she brags about it, as if she’s worked for it. :rolleyes: Nah girl, you didn’t earn tit. You just sold your dignity and tore people down on the internet. It’s gross and messed up how much money she makes because she literally doesn’t do anything.

That’s the ironic part: we COULD have what she has (clearly all it takes are trashy, poorly planned, celeb gossip videos + luck with the algorithm)… but most of us just choose to live above that.

Attachments

Last edited:
Her latest Youtube video - she apparently lost weight through this drug called Ozempic which was made for people with Type 2 diabetes and eating only 800 calories per day. She needs serious help.
I just saw a video on Ozempic. Apparently it's the new "get skinny" Hollyweird trend. From what I gather it's a shot that forces the stomach to slow down from emptying. It will make them feel full and pretty much not eat anything. And you're right, it is for diabetes.

If she keeps using it, she can get cancer. Thyroid cancer to be exact.

:censored:

She looks SO different in recent videos. Anyone know what work she has done? Can't put my finger on it.

That Ozempic video was just…so problematic, and honestly, bleeping WEIRD. The mental gymnastics she did in order to prove a point were absolutely ridiculous:

• “Don’t listen to anyone unless they are a doctor.” ➡then later on ➡ “It’s like the pandemic. No one cares what’s best for your health, just what’s best for everyone else.” (Once again rejecting science and implying doctors and vaccinations are stupid) Also: she isn’t a doctor…so why is she even making this video???
  • “The holidays aren’t the time to start a new weight loss plan”➡ then later on➡ “If you have to, lie to get out of eating food”
  • “I’m a body autonomist. You should have the right to decide about your body. ” ➡ then later on ➡ “I hate the body positivity movement” and “no one likes being fat.” (Implying everyone needs to be doing what she is doing and should not have body autonomy)
  • *Goes to a plastic surgeon about her face and randomly gets a referral for an endocrinologist to be put on Ozempic* (so it was easy to get an RX) ➡ then later on ➡ “do you know how hard it is to be put on Ozempic? I’m not taking Ozempic away from anyone who needs it!”

She is a very unwell and deluded person. The way she twists things and goes back and forth on standpoints in the same video is not just ridiculous…it’s concerning. Especially when she prides herself on being a “logical person” but can’t seem to rationalize her own behavior or thought processes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
so I have a little dirt on her trips. I'm just going to tell you she doesn't really care about her "sisters". At least it's my impression.

so I have a little dirt on her trips. I'm just going to tell you she doesn't really care about her "sisters". At least it's my impression.
I always wondered about her trips. I even tried finding out if anyone posted about it but I found nothing.
Please do tell more.. did you go on one?

Not one, not two, but THREE consecutive carousel posts on her IG with her man-of-the-moment? LOL that is so desperate and she's going against all of her own advice. Even if he's a paid model and not her bf (who knows), it's still just... too much, girl.

I know it's a sponsored post, but that's still embarrassing... even for her. Especially because it makes her a hypocrite.

IMG_5099.jpg