Shallon Lester

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread for Shallon Lester

So if nobody knows her,she is a chick on youtube who pretends she is a psychologist and gives life/dating/relationship advice. Horrible advice i'd say because she is 45 years old and never had a meaningful relationship because as she said and i quote ''I only date younger people because they are easier to manipulate''.

She used to live in New York and recently moved to Montana (like a couple of weeks ago). She makes people think she has a lot of money and can afford a luxury lifestyle. She claims she has worked for many magazines in the past and knows the tea about Hollywood celebs.She has been in a lot of drama recently because she says in her videos that certain celebs do illegal substances or are depressed,have serious mental health issues etc of course without having any proof for those claims but only from what she has heard from people who worked with her in the magazines.

Anyway,I just wanted to say that I believe that the reason she moved from New York to Montana is because she is broke and cannot afford the new york city lifestyle. She hasn't said the reason she moved,even though people ask her. I think she doesn't want to say that she doesn't have a good income.

Reactions: 3
I used to watch Shallon back in 2019 and in all honesty, she had some really great advice back in the day. Her videos really helped me through a horrible break up I was going through at the time, and really encouraged me to look more into helping myself. Then she started to get a bit weird when she started name dropped and making up stories. Like her going on a date with Leo DiCaprio (or did she say she slept with him? I can't remember), apparently having a Fall Out Boy song written about her, and of course the infamous "Harry Styles pushed me against a wall and made out with me" story that everyone called out in the comments.

The D'Angelo Wallace video was what finally made me unsub from her because of her hitting on young boys and her thirst tweets about a then-15 year old Justin Beiber when she was 27 I believe. That was so creepy. I haven't followed her since the D'Angelo vid, but I'm not surprised to hear that NYC is too expensive for her. Didn't she lose tons of subs because of D'Angelo? I heard her views aren't reaching what they used to either.

Reactions: 5
she called herself a millenian😂😂 hunny you're too old for that.you're a boomer 100%

Reactions: 2
Actually, there's another generation between Boomers and Millennial, which is Generation X. If she was born before 1980, then she's Generation X. If she was born after, then she's a Millennial. The youngest Boomers are in their 50's now 😂

What does she do for a living? She had she is out all day in that SmAlL ToWn In MoNtAnA,doing duck all.

She stated that she is not jealous of other women and that if she is capable of making 'our' men have sex with her.jeeez 😂😂 that girl is delusional. Did u even ask our men if they want to duck you boomer ?delusional 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shallon states she is a bi LMFAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
All she talks about is about past relationships with men.there is NOT a single one past relationship with a woman. So bisexual guys...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
To be fair, just because she hasn't been in a relationship with a woman before doesn't mean she isn't bisexual, and I'm saying this as a bisexual myself. You can be sexually attracted to people without being in relationships with them. Buuut.... I personally doubt she actually is bisexual.

She really does seem to have an issue with women (and men, of course) and seems to act like most women are manipulative, etc. She honestly gives the impression of someone who's insecure and threatened by other women, and when she has gone on about things related to sex, she always focuses on men, how she's gone out with sO mANy YoUNg GUyS and tells lies about encounters with men (like that Harry Styles one... absolutely strange). It makes me think that if she isn't straight (which would be surprising), she obviously prefers (and is desperate for) male attention. I don't think she's ever talked about wanting female attention, getting a lot of female attention, etc... so she clearly doesn't care about relationships with women, at the very least.

I have to admit that I haven't watched any of her videos since D'Angelo's video so I don't know the context in which she said she's bi, but I personally find it hard to believe. Then again, people assume I'm straight so... you never know. It's just given her history of lying and the intense focus on how attractive she is to men, and men alone, it makes me doubt it.

Also I'm sorry for the rant, I've never posted on this website before so I don't know if I've gone too off topic or anything?

I'm sorry I just don't buy that she is bi. She might like some women because she wants to be them not that she likes them sexually. She is bitter that some women are more successful than her hence the lies about where she has worked and the number of men she has been with. She is insecure and it shows.

I saw Jeffree's story about moving to Montana and a girl from Montana said that americans believe that all of them dress like cowboys and that they are different from all the other americans. NOPE! They are exactly the same! I do not know why shallon wants us to believe that she is a ''cowgirl'' now and dresses like one.

I checked google using her name and i couldn't find any real bio of the magazines she allegedly says she works at. Unless she has a different name online and real life,i bet all that she says is bullshit.

I saw Jeffree's story about moving to Montana and a girl from Montana said that americans believe that all of them dress like cowboys and that they are different from all the other americans. NOPE! They are exactly the same! I do not know why shallon wants us to believe that she is a ''cowgirl'' now and dresses like one.
Jeffree did not move to Montana, he moved to Wyoming, which has a dense population of wealth in a small amount of the state. Montana is mostly in the tourist areas such as Big Sky

I have tried to watch a few of Shallon's videos, but she just seems like she's making things up on the spot & it is very very hard to listen and take anything seriously

I know this thread had been quiet for a while, but what does everyone think of Shallon exposing her 'haters'?

Basically doxxing them, putting out their identity, credit scores, work, location, etc. Something that she claimed has been done to her before and was upset over. I find it not only hypocritical, but very irresponsible exposing people this way, putting their safety at risk too! All over a few negative comments? It's an extreme response IMO!

She still has it highlighted on her IG saved stories called 'CLOWNS'. She revealed the identity of this woman who was talking rubbish about her on the Internet (I think on Reddit). Shallon said this woman stalked her and sent her de*th threats. But Shallon only had screenshots of the woman making fun of her. It's very unlike Shallon to show everything, BUT the the most important evidence of all- the actual dea*h threats she received. Why not show us since she shows us everything else anyway. Also, why not make a police report, rather than putting it on the internet? Since this would be a serious case... Which makes me think Shallon could be lying about the dea*h threats, since she has a tenancy to lie a lot 🤔

Also, she said her 'team' found out this person's identity. I bet it was Shallon, herself with some sort of hacking device.

I think feel she doesn't use her platform for good, at times. Very petty, childish and sometimes dangerous behaviour from her. Then on the other hand, she says she's above it all, yet stoops to low levels.

Sorry for the long post.

• Wow
I know this thread had been quiet for a while, but what does everyone think of Shallon exposing her 'haters'?

Basically doxxing them, putting out their identity, credit scores, work, location, etc. Something that she claimed has been done to her before and was upset over. I find it not only hypocritical, but very irresponsible exposing people this way, putting their safety at risk too! All over a few negative comments? It's an extreme response IMO!

She still has it highlighted on her IG saved stories called 'CLOWNS'. She revealed the identity of this woman who was talking rubbish about her on the Internet (I think on Reddit). Shallon said this woman stalked her and sent her de*th threats. But Shallon only had screenshots of the woman making fun of her. It's very unlike Shallon to show everything, BUT the the most important evidence of all- the actual dea*h threats she received. Why not show us since she shows us everything else anyway. Also, why not make a police report, rather than putting it on the internet? Since this would be a serious case... Which makes me think Shallon could be lying about the dea*h threats, since she has a tenancy to lie a lot 🤔

Also, she said her 'team' found out this person's identity. I bet it was Shallon, herself with some sort of hacking device.

I think feel she doesn't use her platform for good, at times. Very petty, childish and sometimes dangerous behaviour from her. Then on the other hand, she says she's above it all, yet stoops to low levels.

Sorry for the long post.
I am that person she doxed.

Her "team" is her. We found out that her "biggest fan" Quotes.by.shallon on IG is herself and she goes by the name "Nicole" (and on Reddit the user name is shalligator143 and one I found out that I don't want to spoil it because she might delete it)
I am working closely to someone and we are making a dossier on Shallon so we can expose more of her lies.
Also, I have ALL of my receipts, do you Shallon?

Hypothetically, think of it like this. Let's say I (god forbid) did make those de*th threats and I was CRAZY. What's stopping me from making good on those threats? If I took the l*fe from that child and I was on trial and Shallon had the knowledge that I was crazy and all she did to "prevent" it was to dox me and put me on blast, the judge would probably not be very happy that she didn't go to the police and make a report.

She got my info because I was stupid and naive. She made a dummy account on Reddit and made it look like it was a victim of her doxing spree. She messaged me asking if I was in any support groups and I said I was on Facebook. I sent her a link to my FB and wouldn't you know, the next week I was doxed.

• Wow
I am that person she doxed.

Her "team" is her. We found out that her "biggest fan" Quotes.by.shallon on IG is herself and she goes by the name "Nicole" (and on Reddit the user name is shalligator143 and one I found out that I don't want to spoil it because she might delete it)
I am working closely to someone and we are making a dossier on Shallon so we can expose more of her lies.
Also, I have ALL of my receipts, do you Shallon?

Hypothetically, think of it like this. Let's say I (god forbid) did make those de*th threats and I was CRAZY. What's stopping me from making good on those threats? If I took the l*fe from that child and I was on trial and Shallon had the knowledge that I was crazy and all she did to "prevent" it was to dox me and put me on blast, the judge would probably not be very happy that she didn't go to the police and make a report.

She got my info because I was stupid and naive. She made a dummy account on Reddit and made it look like it was a victim of her doxing spree. She messaged me asking if I was in any support groups and I said I was on Facebook. I sent her a link to my FB and wouldn't you know, the next week I was doxed.
Wow! I don't know where to start...
- I knew her quote page was by her, it's so obvious. Maybe now she might hire someone to run the page for her, but she started it
- Yes, she would have taken your case to court if she was threatened
- Sorry she tricked you like that, on her dummy Reddit account! At least we definitely know now, that she hasn't got a team

So, have you been in direct contact with Shallon again? What else is she doing?

Good luck with your case!

Wow! I don't know where to start...
- I knew her quote page was by her, it's so obvious. Maybe now she might hire someone to run the page for her, but she started it
- Yes, she would have taken your case to court if she was threatened
- Sorry she tricked you like that, on her dummy Reddit account! At least we definitely know now, that she hasn't got a team

So, have you been in direct contact with Shallon again? What else is she doing?

Good luck with your case!
I have not been in contact with Shallon, so I don't know what else she is doing. Though my petty self wants to call her out on her other dummy account :LOL: I can't even watch her videos to even skim through them to see what other kind of tit she says (about me or any of the other people she doxed.). Her voice actually makes me physically ill.

This person I'm working closely with, she has a family member who is a lawyer, so they're helping us with how to do this properly. When we are done with the dossier (along with ALL of my receipts), we are going to it give to a select few YouTube channels. We also have a few other ideas on how to bring Shallon down a peg or two. Hopefully it/they work.

I have not been in contact with Shallon, so I don't know what else she is doing. Though my petty self wants to call her out on her other dummy account :LOL: I can't even watch her videos to even skim through them to see what other kind of tit she says (about me or any of the other people she doxed.). Her voice actually makes me physically ill.

This person I'm working closely with, she has a family member who is a lawyer, so they're helping us with how to do this properly. When we are done with the dossier (along with ALL of my receipts), we are going to it give to a select few YouTube channels. We also have a few other ideas on how to bring Shallon down a peg or two. Hopefully it/they work.
Not sure how the law works where you are, but could u trashes legal action?

Anyway how is your plan going?
I dont really keep up with Shallon anymore, not my cup of tea anymore.

Not sure how the law works where you are, but could u trashes legal action?

Anyway how is your plan going?
I dont really keep up with Shallon anymore, not my cup of tea anymore.
It's going pretty good. Don't know who I'm going to have it covered by yet, but I have 3 people in mind. Going to try for someone who has quite a following, not BIG but they'll do.

I'm not sure about the legal action yet, I'm still looking into it.
Yeah, she's not my cup of tea anymore as well. I mostly just listen to reddit stories (rSlash, Lost Genre, Mark Narrations, and a few more) and gaming channels (CaRtOoNz, H2ODelirious, and their gang) lol. I'm in a good place right now, so don't really need "advice" right now.

can this woman stop the 'I am a democrat' bs, we all know you're a trump supporter, sharing Candace Owens of all people on her insta

• Haha
I have been keeping up with the sad case of Gabby Petito, as have a lot of people. So I came across Shallon's video on it 'how to spot an abuser'. Her video missed a few things about abusive relationships.

But anyway, the main thing that annoyed me was her bringing up the missing and m*rdered indigenous women in the US. That is a completely unrelated topic. For her to bring it up, is spreading misinformation. Because that has nothing to do with abusive relationships, those women are primarily victims of race-related harm (it's to do with racial cleansing). So how does that correlate with abusive relationships? Sometimes she rambles.

Anyway, I see she's still hiding her subscribers count, more than a year since the D'Angelo Wallace drama (that's when she started hiding it). I think everyone is past that now.

You have revived this thread @alice1234 lol, I agree and I've always thought she's a trump supporter too!