Shallon Lester

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so glad there is a thread for Shallon. I get really mixed feelings about her. On the one hand, she has some good advice and I definitely learned some things from watching her videos. On the other, right from the first video I knew this is a forty something woman who is mentally trapped in high school.
does anybody have any clue as to how much money she is making? Her viewerhip really took a dive after the whole d'angelo drama. and is there anybody here who knew her in real life, e.g. worked with her? I wonder if in real life she comes of like she does in her videos.

Reactions: 4
I've realised, Shallon does this thing where she is a about to (fake) cry, and fans her (fake) tears away with her hand, whenever she talks about something sad or emotional. She never used to do that before her scandal. And she probably does it to appear more sincere and soft. She is smart in that way, and very self aware. She is someone who reads about psychology, so she probably learnt that this is how to about more personable and relatable.

Reactions: 2
You have revived this thread @alice1234 lol, I agree and I've always thought she's a trump supporter too!
She is a trump supporter. On her old subreddit (the one she had her mother pay someone to delete it and make it go away lol: r/shalloners), there was a picture of her wearing a MAGA hat. Don't know who found it, but it was there.

Edit: Oh, and you all are going to love this. At the beginning of September, I guess she had a few bad days and hounded me for 3 days. Calling me fat and ugly on reddit. I have a lot more of these, but I don't want to fill the whole page of them.

IMG_4663 (1)_LI.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
She is a trump supporter. On her old subreddit (the one she had her mother pay someone to delete it and make it go away lol: r/shalloners), there was a picture of her wearing a MAGA hat. Don't know who found it, but it was there.

Edit: Oh, and you all are going to love this. At the beginning of September, I guess she had a few bad days and hounded me for 3 days. Calling me fat and ugly on reddit. I have a lot more of these, but I don't want to fill the whole page of them.

View attachment 965041
The picture of her in the MAGA hat is on Google and took me seconds to find it. So I guess she didn't do a good job of deleting it from the Internet.

She was messaging you September 2021? Wow... thought she moved on. Did you contact her first or did she just start? Because I thought the dust has settled. Maybe you could report this (you you're 100% sure it's her).

Oh, and I realised Shallon is turning 41 the January! 🥳🤭

Reactions: 3
The picture of her in the MAGA hat is on Google and took me seconds to find it. So I guess she didn't do a good job of deleting it from the Internet.

She was messaging you September 2021? Wow... thought she moved on. Did you contact her first or did she just start? Because I thought the dust has settled. Maybe you could report this (you you're 100% sure it's her).

Oh, and I realised Shallon is turning 41 the January! 🥳🤭
I did not contact her in any way. I stumbled on a video on youtube that said "all the dating advice you'll ever need" and I put, in brackets, "and not listen to shallon". I admit (and take responsibility for) I should have not put that on there. I posted the video on exshalloners subreddit.

There is a lot more to the story, but it goes against the rules of this forum.

I just googled "shallon lester maga" and found some old photos of her. wow, she DEFINITELY got work done. lips, nose, jaw, I'm suspecting cheeks as well

Anyone find it super annoying that she acts like she’s in high school and she’s in her damn 40’s? Like talking about tinder dates withguys in their early 20’s. She needs a reality check

Reactions: 9
Anyone find it super annoying that she acts like she’s in high school and she’s in her damn 40’s? Like talking about tinder dates withguys in their early 20’s. She needs a reality check
Shallon turned 41 this January. I wonder if she'll keep saying "I'm in my late 30s" like she has been for the last fews years. Amazing how her age seems to be at a standstill, while the years still go by..

I did not contact her in any way. I stumbled on a video on youtube that said "all the dating advice you'll ever need" and I put, in brackets, "and not listen to shallon". I admit (and take responsibility for) I should have not put that on there. I posted the video on exshalloners subreddit.

There is a lot more to the story, but it goes against the rules of this forum.
Tina? Shallon called you out in this video @ 25:23 minutes in. She was talking about enemies. She said she knows your credit score, social security number, and asked how your brother in law's divorce is going? 100% petty!

Shallon turned 41 this January. I wonder if she'll keep saying "I'm in my late 30s" like she has been for the last fews years. Amazing how her age seems to be at a standstill, while the years still go by..

Tina? Shallon called you out in this video @ 25:23 minutes in. She was talking about enemies. She said she knows your credit score, social security number, and asked how your brother in law's divorce is going? 100% petty!

Thank you. I would have never known 😂 All of this because I called her out (A YEAR AGO, MIND YOU (called her out because she was doxing someone else at the time)) and wouldn't talk to her when she was trying to bait me in September. She is the most bothered unbothered person I have ever come across.

Truth be told, I'm not all that bothered by this. I'm just laughing it off because it just seems so ridiculous to be doing this a year later. Like, what? She's 10 yrs older than me and I'm more mature than her. It's just so ludicrous.

Thank you. I would have never known 😂 All of this because I called her out (A YEAR AGO, MIND YOU (called her out because she was doxing someone else at the time)) and wouldn't talk to her when she was trying to bait me in September. She is the most bothered unbothered person I have ever come across.

Truth be told, I'm not all that bothered by this. I'm just laughing it off because it just seems so ridiculous to be doing this a year later. Like, what? She's 10 yrs older than me and I'm more mature than her. It's just so ludicrous.
Exactly, she should be way more mature than this, and to be mentioning you in her videos shows how much she can't get over it. I'm confused why she mentioned it again, is she reading here 🤔

Exactly, she should be way more mature than this, and to be mentioning you in her videos shows how much she can't get over it. I'm confused why she mentioned it again, is she reading here 🤔
I wouldn't doubt it if she was. She is my stalker and I'm sure she keeps up with all of the forums that mention her.

View attachment 965041
you should have replied "go to bed Shallon" 😂

you should have replied "go to bed Shallon" 😂
While that's pretty funny, it was a lot better for me to say nothing. Not reacting to narcissists, and their abuse, is the best the revenge to use against them. Just gray rock them. For anyone who doesn't know what gray rocking is: https://www.e-counseling.com/mental-health/what-is-the-grey-rock-method/ (I hope that's allowed)

She's trying to control me and to get me to react, so I'll be the one to look like a fool.

So, I've been thinking and talking to some people in my life and I realized that Shallon has nothing on me.

The credit score: All people can see someone's credit score, but the thing is, it's cut in half. Only specific people in specific jobs can only see the entire credit score.
Social Security Number: At first I thought she had the whole thing, but that is far from the truth. She only has the first 5 numbers, not the last 4. You see, the first 5 numbers are like a credit card. The 5 numbers tell the government where you were born, what time, place, etc. The last 4 however, are the sacred numbers. It is pretty much your identity.
Brother-In-Laws Divorce: Who the duck cares?! :LOL: People get divorced all the time. As Shallon well knows. ;)

So in conclusion, Shallon has diddly squat. 😂 She did a reverse Google search on me and probably paid $100 to get it done. If I was her, I would ask for my money back.

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk.

• Haha
Her latest Youtube video - she apparently lost weight through this drug called Ozempic which was made for people with Type 2 diabetes and eating only 800 calories per day. She needs serious help.

Reactions: 6
Her latest Youtube video - she apparently lost weight through this drug called Ozempic which was made for people with Type 2 diabetes and eating only 800 calories per day. She needs serious help.
I just watched this. It was such an odd video tbh, I was expecting her to say how she started working out and took control of her bad eating habits etc. Instead she said she took this drug, didn’t exercise and still eats McDonald’s. witch what. Then has the audacity to preach about health. So basically she didn’t do anything differently apart from take a drug and cut down on alcohol. Woop tee doo.

Reactions: 6
I just watched this. It was such an odd video tbh, I was expecting her to say how she started working out and took control of her bad eating habits etc. Instead she said she took this drug, didn’t exercise and still eats McDonald’s. witch what. Then has the audacity to preach about health. So basically she didn’t do anything differently apart from take a drug and cut down on alcohol. Woop tee doo.
Well, she is toxic af, so this doesn't really surprise me. 😕 She's been giving out toxic relationship advice, so might as well tell her viewers to take a diet pill if they want to be "skinny and hot" and damn the health risks.

If anyone wants to be "skinny and hot", I recommend the keto diet. My husband and I have been doing it for 2ish weeks now and in the first week I saw I lost a few lbs. Look up Dr. Eric Berg on YouTube. He has a playlist on keto.

Bragging about what she did to enemies. Having to say you're a Machiavelli means usually the opposite. What's the most toxic advice? (I want to avoid it). I do appreciate her but I am torn on Shallon. I'm tired of her hating on young girls and slim women and her love of Kardashians. I'm from Europe but Shallon I do think that I'd rather not be so wealthy due to the sex tape. Class means something for me. She also loves to brag how much she knows history but being European.. it's all very basic to us. repeating the Anne Boleyn case - the church had money, Shallon. HUGE. You romanticize all the time a great greedy move.
Shallon, we're all aging. I miss being 21 too. Bragging about young boys is starting to look pathetic. I'm sorry. She has boyfriends all the time. For like a week and then she's "forever single". Is she 13?
She's bragging how rich she is. Usually that's a warning sign. She tried to branch out but with little success. She's going on Insta trip. Good for her but.. That's not some multi millionaire mindset but.. she must be the best since the revenge necklace. With age I let go. Shallon doesn't.
I appreciate her honesty that she used drugs. But what a move. Tbh her body will never look hot to me but it's her choice, I'm not the one to judge.
She must be pretty miserable to eat just 800 and feel bad for her and her metabolism. Her thighs and arms are still meaty which is good but with drugs and 800 calories.. the majority of use would be skeletons.
All this advice while telling us that sending a guy a text will ruin the relationship. So black or white.

Agree with the above comment. I’m 31 and was in a bar the other night, I saw guys in their early 20’s and they looked like children to me. The fact that 41 year old Shallon would probably hit on them is beyond creepy. Is she trying to seriously date them? Her relationships are never going to work out if that’s her mentality. She is living in denial, comes across as extremely insecure to me and should not be giving dating advice.

Reactions: 5
Not sure why 2 years after D'Angelo Wallace exposed her, and she lost tonnes of subscribers, she still has her subscribers count hidden. For someone who says she doesn't care what people think, it seems she does and doesn't want anyone to see how many subscribers she really lost since then. I think it's time to move on. D'Angelo is ghost now, and doesn't even make videos anymore.

It's interesting that Shallon likes these 20-something year old men, when these Gen-Zs are some of the most annoying people- yes, im referring to the stereotypes. But I'm surprised she would go for that, and not a millennial at least. What would they have in common? Because she seems to dislike everything that typical Gen-Zs are into. Like woke culture for a start. Shallon had a very old fashioned mindset, which I don't see meshing well with young guys these days.

I'm in my 30s and the idea of dating a 20 year old literally disgusts me. They're like babies. Especially nowadays.

Shocked about the diet pill.. totally out of character for her.