Shaaanxo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any views on her? Personally I really like her just cannot stand the clothes she wears! She has zero fashion sense

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG i completely agree!!!
I am all for body positivity, but being body positive and knowing what looks good on your body are two different things.

She wears the strangest outfits, and I have yet to see one that actually complements her physique. I find most of her outfits make her unattractive, but she definitely could be very attractive if she knew how to dress herself.

OMG i completely agree!!!
I am all for body positivity, but being body positive and knowing what looks good on your body are two different things.

She wears the strangest outfits, and I have yet to see one that actually complements her physique. I find most of her outfits make her unattractive, but she definitely could be very attractive if she knew how to dress herself.
Yes exactly, everything always seems too small for her too, her and I are the same age and I would never wear what she wears I would have when I was 18 going out clubbing or in Ibiza but not way into my 20’s...

Reactions: 2
She’s changed her appearance so much with Botox, Invisalign, brow tattoos etc but I do really like her.

She seems a lot more down to earth than other youtubers.

Agreed that she does wear some weird tit, especially her top half. She has big fake chebs and seems to squeeze them into little bralette type attire or body suits. Naaaaaaaa mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone still watch Shan? I followed her thread on GG for ages but it’s so quiet on there now (assuming because it’s been hard to use for a while). Is she getting married soon?

Reactions: 1
I do🙋🏼‍♀️ Yes, she mentioned it recently in either a vlog or on her main channel. I’m sure she said something about the whole COVID-19 thing that despite it she’s still getting married so I think it’s pretty soon from what I remember

Yeah around February is what she said. I hope she hires a stylist and an actual MUA.

She consumes so many smoothies omg so much sugar! I've been checking her shanxofit IG, she seems to be working out a lot, she lifts a lot, but I can't see any visible progress on her body.

Yeah around February is what she said. I hope she hires a stylist and an actual MUA.

She consumes so many smoothies omg so much sugar! I've been checking her shanxofit IG, she seems to be working out a lot, she lifts a lot, but I can't see any visible progress on her body.
I think she’s got to work for her body. Some people are just lucky and can eat what they want, when they want but I think Shannon has to take care with her food and exercise

I used to watch her years ago when she was one of the YouTube makeup guru IT Girls - before I realized her content consisted of the same three basic things and there was little about her life that wasn't monetized.

I actually like watching Shannon. She seems less tit than other content creators in the “beauty” space. I don’t follow her fitness crap, she’s a flip flopper and not consistent enough in that field to be an influencer for it IMO. I like her make up stuff.

I watch her vlog channel more than her main, even though the vlogs are pretty hum drum they’re easy watching.
The main channel doesn’t appeal to me much, I can’t really follow her for makeup advice when the woman can’t manage to find a foundation shade to suit her skin tone despite being a “beauty guru” and her fashion choices are so cringe I don’t even click on the clothing hauls 😅

• Haha
I watch her :) not much anymore but I find her quite inspiring (how into her job and consistent she is) and think some of her videos have been really good

I haven't watched her videos in years. Quite frankly I had forgotten about her. She was the first "guru" I followed though.

I haven't watched her videos in years. Quite frankly I had forgotten about her. She was the first "guru" I followed though.
You’re not missing much, unless you like smoothies with 50 ingredients and foundation that’s a whole different race to the colour of her neck 😅

Shannon’s wedding dress was perfect!! I am so glad she didn’t choose a figure hugging style, she looked beautiful!

I like Shannon (One of the few unproblematic Youtubers out there and she has been around a long time) and I have been subscribed to her for quite sometime. But the past few months I haven't really been bothering with her videos. I don't really like how she applies her makeup (although the looks usually come out lovely) the concealer and foundation etc. She hasn't really changed her channel with the times and you can see this by her views.

I think she will give it up eventually or her channel will become more family oriented if she has a baby (I know she has mentioned this many times)

Apart from an incident on a plane once and her recent palette having some slight controversy (I say slight because there was a big divide between those who were meant to be offended etc) I don't know any other problematic behaviours from her.

Oops, sorry for the ramble.

Shannon’s wedding dress was perfect!! I am so glad she didn’t choose a figure hugging style, she looked beautiful!
They were lovely and I was quite surprised by the choices as I was expecting her to go for something more 'out there.' I really liked the second dress.

I like Shannon (One of the few unproblematic Youtubers out there and she has been around a long time) and I have been subscribed to her for quite sometime. But the past few months I haven't really been bothering with her videos. I don't really like how she applies her makeup (although the looks usually come out lovely) the concealer and foundation etc. She hasn't really changed her channel with the times and you can see this by her views.

I think she will give it up eventually or her channel will become more family oriented if she has a baby (I know she has mentioned this many times)

Apart from an incident on a plane once and her recent palette having some slight controversy (I say slight because there was a big divide between those who were meant to be offended etc) I don't know any other problematic behaviours from her.

Oops, sorry for the ramble.

They were lovely and I was quite surprised by the choices as I was expecting her to go for something more 'out there.' I really liked the second dress.
I agree with you 100%, her videos do become a bit boring.. I used to love her daily vlogs but haven’t watched one for months!
ooh I’m intrigued about the plane incident? I didn’t hear anything about that? Or the palette drama? What happened

Just reading some GG thread from 2018 and she isn’t very popular, apparently she’s a rude witch IRL - I’d never have thought that if I’m honest!

Last edited: