Shaaanxo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never knew that, and i have followed her YT for at least 5 years.....Cheating????? Nope Bye
I first heard about it back in 2015- I went to school with another NZ beauty influencer (although I think she's somewhat stepped away from it now, I don't really keep up ๐Ÿ˜‚) she was/is good friends with shaaanxo and I was pretty good friends with her boyfriend, he was the one that split the tea one night, he's generally pretty reliable so I'd be surprised if it wasn't true

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I first heard about it back in 2015- I went to school with another NZ beauty influencer (although I think she's somewhat stepped away from it now, I don't really keep up ๐Ÿ˜‚) she was/is good friends with shaaanxo and I was pretty good friends with her boyfriend, he was the one that split the tea one night, he's generally pretty reliable so I'd be surprised if it wasn't true
You must be talking about Sally lol she has definitely left it all behind hasnโ€™t she. Sally and shaanxo were besties

Reactions: 5
You must be talking about Sally lol she has definitely left it all behind hasnโ€™t she. Sally and shaanxo were besties
Haha yea, tbh I'm not surprised she left it all behind, I was surprised she kept it up as long as she did. She's such a lovely person in real life as well.

Reactions: 1
Haha yea, tbh I'm not surprised she left it all behind, I was surprised she kept it up as long as she did. She's such a lovely person in real life as well.
She is lovely but ya know itโ€™s easy to give it up when you already come from money like she does lol sheโ€™s not dependent on it like many others

Reactions: 2
Well that's also very true ๐Ÿ˜‚ I didn't know who her dad was when I first met her, she definitely didn't go to the kinda school you would of expected for a family with that much money.

Reactions: 1
I may be mis- remembering because it was so long ago, it could be a different make up YouTuber Iโ€™m thinking about but wasnโ€™t there a time years ago when hamish wasnโ€™t in, or mentioned on, shans vlogs or videos for ages and when people commented asking about him it was deleted and there was some speculation on guru gossip about it? If Iโ€™m remembering correctly maybe they did split up for a bit because of cheating.

Did anyone see her latest reel where she's giving some monologue about how she gets bullied for the way she looks. I feel bad but it made me cringe. She always comes across so simple and unintelligent with the things she is saying, like she's trying to sound all inspiring and profound in that video and it just sounds....dumb?

• Haha
Did anyone see her latest reel where she's giving some monologue about how she gets bullied for the way she looks. I feel bad but it made me cringe. She always comes across so simple and unintelligent with the things she is saying, like she's trying to sound all inspiring and profound in that video and it just sounds....dumb?

didn't she start YT on the pretext of being bullied at school and she had really no where to go to feel as if she had friends or people to vent to?? I don't know if I'd want to base my whole career off of that I feel like past mid-20s you get over stuff that happened in the past and in high school,

and I doubt she still gets bullied for the way she looks it's prob drama content fuel

• Haha
Did anyone see her latest reel where she's giving some monologue about how she gets bullied for the way she looks. I feel bad but it made me cringe. She always comes across so simple and unintelligent with the things she is saying, like she's trying to sound all inspiring and profound in that video and it just sounds.... dumb?
Bullied?? I mean... maybe, but it's never constant nor is it often for her. I think she's been on Tattle, or someone has sent her screen shots of what has been said about her.
But I wouldn't say that she's being bullied a lot. Yes, been on social media does mean that people will say something about how she looks... But I kind of figured with her been on YT for a decade now (or more) her skin would be pretty thick.
If anything, the most that people comment about her is her makeup and her fashion sense. Well, if there is any fashion sense.
I really do think that she is well aware that her makeup looks haven't changed. That it's still the same, still the same pink, nude looks that she passes off as 'natural makeup' looks even though it's exactly the same as her 'no makeup' look.

I've said it before and other tattler's have said... that nothing has changed for shannon. It's still the same makeup looks from 2010 there hasn't been any evolution to her channel. She continues to get free stuff to try for 'first impressions' her management aren't that great, they should be saying to her 'Hey, maybe do a first impression on TikTok that's where you would get a lot of engagement' - There's just been nothing.
Also, she does have a makeup brand like any other influencer, yes, they do use other makeup brands. But she always uses her own palettes, own lipsticks etc. So why keep getting the free PR when she uses her own makeup brand the most.

I don't know... I'm glad I don't follow her anymore because she was becoming unrelatable. Also, glad that I no longer have to see her continuously do the same makeup looks. But i'm also glad that I don't have to look at Hamish 2009 Justin Bieber, comb over hair. Honestly, Christ on a bike... when will they move forward into 2024?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The only thing I can probably think of about the looks situation is they it's been mentioned about Filler and Botox on here. I'm sorry but it's not a lie that her face has changed due to that. I'm also not going to lie and say I like her face changes because I do not. I think she went too far and I think she kinda looks scary like most people who go too far with this kind of stuff. It's the eyebrows, they are too far raised up.

Fishing for some shoes Shannon! Get a life ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŽฃ
She should be asking โ€œwhere are we buying our clothes from these days?โ€ and โ€œhow are we doing our make up these days?โ€ โ€ฆ.ya know in 2024 not 2015 ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wrong question shan, the she should be asking
how are we doing our makeup in 2024.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Today's purple sparkly makeup and lips it's giving drag queen AGAIN!!! just do your makeup normal for ONCE I'm begging you.

• Sick
Fishing for some shoes Shannon! Get a life ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŽฃ
Why does she have so many shoes anyway? I used to watch her clogs and she went from the kitchen to the living room to her beauty room to the bedroom to the kitchen. She left her house about twice a month walking from the house to the car to the nail shop to the car and she has 1000 pairs of shoes.

• Sick
Reactions: 4