Shaaanxo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don't understand why she is still doing this to her face...does she have body dysmorphia? Does she actually think this makes her look good? In the next video she comments shes going to get some filler too. Her face looks so puffy and inflated I can't believe she's getting more injectables....

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I genuinely don't understand why she is still doing this to her face...does she have body dysmorphia? Does she actually think this makes her look good? In the next video she comments shes going to get some filler too. Her face looks so puffy and inflated I can't believe she's getting more injectables....
Once you start some of that stuff you can’t stop

For many when it starts to wear off they actually look worse than they did before they started getting the injectables

Reactions: 3
I just saw this and had to dig through my old comments to find this thread again so I could comment 😂 That look was awful! She hasn’t improved in technique at all over the years.
Agreed, it's like the same 'makeup look' EVERYTIME! & when she does decide to do a makeup look that's different... it's still the same, just in a different font.
---
My cousin use to get botox for jaw pain.. but it make her face puffy and really round. She ended up finding other alternatives which has worked as she hasn't needed botox for 13yrs now. I guess for Shan it's about what's easier... which is botox and more botox.
Also, she shouldn't wear her hair in a high ponytail... it makes her face look like an egg.. with hair.
---
Why did she take him back if he cheated on her multiple times! I couldn't ever trust a man again if they cheated. There would always be that doubt in the back of your mind. Maybe that's why she's put on loads of weight because she comfort eats. Maybe that's what all this face filler Botox nonsense is all about, trying to look like the women he cheats on her with. She's making a mess of her face, those eyebrows really look terrifying now. She constantly looks surprised!
I wondered that as well, but she could have left him cause, she owns xobeauty, Hamish has no shares in that company at all. He basically works for her, but has no shares in the company. However, he does have shares in 'Eugaia' it's 50/50.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
My jaw dropped when i saw that story she was getting more botox and possibly more filler, does she not realise along with the weight gain and all her previous filler has probably migrated and her face has literally no shape to it, she just looks an egg i can't believe she think this looks good.

Reactions: 4
---
I wondered that as well, but she could have left him cause, she owns xobeauty, Hamish has no shares in that company at all. He basically works for her, but has no shares in the company. However, he does have shares in 'Eugaia' it's 50/50.

I'm sure her business is not the only factor??

Don’t know if anyone saw the other day, but “Eat Lit Food” put up a reel the other day about his “journey” with tox and fillers and getting them dissolved because it f*cked up
his face and he became addicted.
I know he’s v controversial but I appreciated his POV and advice for people thinking they might want it be and showing the realities of when you’re “in it” you don’t realise how bad it looks!
Worth a watch 💉💉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Once you start some of that stuff you can’t stop

For many when it starts to wear off they actually look worse than they did before they started getting the injectables
That's the problem though isn't it, people get addicted to it and it's a slippery slope. Plus the cost and then like you said some actually look worse.

That's the problem though isn't it, people get addicted to it and it's a slippery slope. Plus the cost and then like you said some actually look worse.

I think a lot of it has to do with how it's being advertised on social media too, and the amount of promises they will make. You can see in the before and after photos how much different and worse they will look each time, but the companies will claim their procedures are going to help different areas in the future, and that swollen or unflattering bits will heal with time etc

I think a lot of it has to do with how it's being advertised on social media too, and the amount of promises they will make. You can see in the before and after photos how much different and worse they will look each time, but the companies will claim their procedures are going to help different areas in the future, and that swollen or unflattering bits will heal with time etc
A lot of people who get fillers/Botox and up regretting it eventually. Most people who administer it will give you a massive list of problem areas too, especially in America.

Reactions: 1
She should regret her boob job too. Looks awful with all the weight gain.
All the “work” she’s had done has aged her terribly!
I feel like I’d she’d left everything alone she’s look much more youthful!
She’s just looking very puffy and inflated!

I always think that fillers and botox make people look really strange. I saw a clip of a guy from Geordie Shore I think his name is Ricci he looks awful with all the work he's had done to his face. Alot of the reality TV stars look ruined from plastic surgeries. I understand that everyone should be entitled to do whatever they want to their bodies but what I don't understand is how they look in the mirror and say confidently that they like how they look. Probably a lot of people suffer with that body dismorphia and the thing for that should be getting help not getting injections. I have a broken nose, which is something I've had since being a child. I also have a polyp in my nose too, I so desperately want to have it fixed not really for vanity reasons but because I can't breathe very well due to it. I mean I could do it but I have a child who has some extra needs and they don't understand a lot so it would be quite difficult and probably traumatic for them seeing me not looking myself. I would also like a breast reduction because I can't stand the size and I get such bad pain in my back and breasts, plus it is another issue for breathing. But again it's not really something I can do right now. I really don't think I'd ever do botox or fillers, they just don't seem appealing to me and it's not a one time deal it's a constant top up and a constant spend of large amounts of money which I'd rather spend on my kids.

Reactions: 4
I always think that fillers and botox make people look really strange. I saw a clip of a guy from Geordie Shore I think his name is Ricci he looks awful with all the work he's had done to his face. Alot of the reality TV stars look ruined from plastic surgeries. I understand that everyone should be entitled to do whatever they want to their bodies but what I don't understand is how they look in the mirror and say confidently that they like how they look. Probably a lot of people suffer with that body dismorphia and the thing for that should be getting help not getting injections. I have a broken nose, which is something I've had since being a child. I also have a polyp in my nose too, I so desperately want to have it fixed not really for vanity reasons but because I can't breathe very well due to it. I mean I could do it but I have a child who has some extra needs and they don't understand a lot so it would be quite difficult and probably traumatic for them seeing me not looking myself. I would also like a breast reduction because I can't stand the size and I get such bad pain in my back and breasts, plus it is another issue for breathing. But again it's not really something I can do right now. I really don't think I'd ever do botox or fillers, they just don't seem appealing to me and it's not a one time deal it's a constant top up and a constant spend of large amounts of money which I'd rather spend on my kids.
I just had a look at his insta, he ‘looks the same’ as Shan in as much as they both look like they’re allergic to bees and have had their heads trapped in a box of them! Awful! They look like shaved, poorly squirrels who’ve stored their nuts on the cheeks.

Just a note as I feel like there's some confusion happening and leading to a bit of misunderstanding - botox is not equivalent to fillers. It freezes muscle movement for a limited time, and should not add any volume or puffiness unless there's a bad reaction that really should be attended to quickly.
What it can do is lead to the eyebrow drooping as the muscles in the forehead are not tensed at all, which can lead to hooded eyes younger than expected.
Injected into the jaw it generally means a slimmer face, not puffier, though it can leave someone a bit jowl-y if they're older.

That puffy, inflated look is generally down to fillers and filler migration.

Reactions: 6
I just had a look at his insta, he ‘looks the same’ as Shan in as much as they both look like they’re allergic to bees and have had their heads trapped in a box of them! Awful! They look like shaved, poorly squirrels who’ve stored their nuts on the cheeks.
Yeah I don't think fillers and botox are good things really, well unless they are for a medical reason. Maybe they work for her jaw problem which is great and I know that some people have them in their arm pits for excessive sweating but as for vanity I think it has the opposite effect and I'd rather grow old and have wrinkles.

Reactions: 1
FFS, her many many stories about buying the right coffee machine, not wanting to waste money etc. like they need to worry about money, like they couldn't get one gifted, like she wasn't probably hinting for that exact scenario

• Angry
Why did she take him back if he cheated on her multiple times! I couldn't ever trust a man again if they cheated. There would always be that doubt in the back of your mind. Maybe that's why she's put on loads of weight because she comfort eats. Maybe that's what all this face filler Botox nonsense is all about, trying to look like the women he cheats on her with. She's making a mess of her face, those eyebrows really look terrifying now. She constantly looks surprised!
He's been cheating for years- it was a pretty open secret when I was friends with some of their friends- I haven't lived in NZ for many years now but I can't imagine he'd have changed that much 😂

• Wow
He's been cheating for years- it was a pretty open secret when I was friends with some of their friends- I haven't lived in NZ for many years now but I can't imagine he'd have changed that much 😂
Yuck why did she stay with him it's not like he's a catch or anything if they broke up she wouldn't of missed out on much lol

Reactions: 3