Sex And The City And Just Like That...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was shite. Steve was the most loyal, decent guy and was always head over heels over Miranda from the start, it was completely out of character that he cheated and just didn’t feel authentic to the character. it was just like they hadn’t got a clue what storyline to put the character in so they went for the obvious thing despite it just not working.
I disagree. I have never had a child but I imagine in that situation, him with that job, not having sex with miranda a one night stand is really likely. I wouldn't have believed a long term emotional affair but for me that seemed likely

Reactions: 2
The thing with Steve is, he happily kissed Miranda behind that poor Debbies back, and drop kicked her the second Miranda told him to. He wasn’t that noble or loyal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I disagree. I have never had a child but I imagine in that situation, him with that job, not having sex with miranda a one night stand is really likely. I wouldn't have believed a long term emotional affair but for me that seemed likely
I agree with this, I don’t think he had the emotional intelligence to have an emotional long term affair, but I thought it was a predictable outcome

Reactions: 4
Whichever surgeon or aesthetician did this needs to be named & shamed! Absolutely awful. She looks like a blow up doll in the second photo.
And the worst bit is - she didn’t even need anything doing to her face! She looked great, she was ageing really well, she looked fantastic and she looked younger than her years - I have no idea why on Earth shes had work done, she didn’t need it and now she’s ruined her good looks.

Reactions: 16
And the worst bit is - she didn’t even need anything doing to her face! She looked great, she was ageing really well, she looked fantastic and she looked younger than her years - I have no idea why on Earth shes had work done, she didn’t need it and now she’s ruined her good looks.
Yes! She was so gorgeous and fresh.

I do wonder if she’s read any of the internet feedback where everyone is saying how fantastic the more natural Cynthia Nixon and SJP look. I really hope it doesn’t hurt her feelings, but at the same time, maybe it will nudge her to get some fillers dissolved like it did for Courtney Cox when she went bonkers with her face.

Reactions: 8

I do wonder if she’s read any of the internet feedback where everyone is saying how fantastic the more natural Cynthia Nixon and SJP look. I really hope it doesn’t hurt her feelings, but at the same time, maybe it will nudge her to get some fillers dissolved like it did for Courtney Cox when she went bonkers with her face.
I wonder if she felt pressure to do anything as (as far as I am aware) she hasn't really done anything big since SATC?

Reactions: 6

Cynthia Nixon looks great. SJP isn’t ageing particularly well IMHO.

Reactions: 11
I think SJP looks good from what I’ve seen, I do think it's time to change the hair now though. CN has always had an elegant face and a simple style which helps.
Yeah I agree, the long hair isn’t doing her any favours. Something short & chic would be far better on her.

Reactions: 7
Did SJP really dye her hair brown in the 1st film or was it a wig? I really liked her brunette.
I would love to know the answer too. It was such a stupidly obvious way of explaining the plot, “Carrie sad - hair dark, Carrie happy - hair light“, but it worked well.

Reactions: 5
See I think she looks good here. She has beautiful skin, very clear and no major pigmentation, which is one of the most ageing things. She also still has her jawline, which is always a struggle. I like natural, I guess!

I will say I don’t think SJP looks so good in the makeup they’ve been putting her in for the show. The eyeliner REALLY ages her and makes her eyes look tiny. Also this ponytail doesn’t do her any favours.

Definitely agree she needs to chop off some hair! Was watching an episode from season 2 last night randomly on TV - her curls then were so perfect for her face, the right volume and length to balance out her features. I think grey curls at shoulder length would be so good for her now.

A0976A13-C7A4-448A-B312-5C0F98D4E781.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm 51. I hate the scrutiny women who age are put under. It adds to the pressure to go down the road Kristen has. You are damned if you do and damned if you don't. Maybe she likes her hair with some length. I do (but am struggling with thinning hair at the moment). I also find sometimes when I look tired I am almost applying make up with my eyes closed to not see the wrinkles and extra lbs sitting on my face.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm 51. I hate the scrutiny women who age are put under. It adds to the pressure to go down the road Kristen has. You are damned if you do and damned if you don't. Maybe she likes her hair with some length. I do (but am struggling with thinning hair at the moment). I also find sometimes when I look tired I am almost applying make up with my eyes closed to not see the wrinkles and extra lbs sitting on my face.
The hair thing gets me more than anything.

If I had SJP’s hair I’d never cut it short.

Reactions: 3
Yeah it’s true, ultimately it’s up to her and what she feels comfortable with. I really appreciate the strength it must take for the likes of SJP, Cynthia and others to not mess with their faces (Drew Barrymore and Laura Dern both come to mind).

There’s enough pressure on average women… imagine the insane pressure if you were on TV?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.