Sex And The City And Just Like That...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved the girls in Pulling so much.
I hated it at first and couldn’t watch the full first episode but I gave it another chance later and LOVED it. The really out of control woman had some amazing lines, she said stuff so outrageous but hilarious. Might rewatch it tonight

Reactions: 2
Is John McDermott definitely involved? I literally can’t take another inevitable ‘Aiden getting dumped by Carrie because he likes chilling with KFC and is too nice’ storyline.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry not read the thread all I've come to say is it'll be tit without the main lady. Sorry if been said before, i'd rather watch a spin off with Samantha on her own xx

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling that the series will deal with Carrie and Big going through their divorce, for them to find their way back to each other in the finale :rolleyes:

When they romanticise Big copying out the letters from Love Letters of Great Men and sending them to Carrie 😂 If I got left at the altar I would expect a bleeping novel of an apology and explanation, not relentless copy and paste spam emails from my ex and a crappy 2 sentence apology.
If i got left at the alter I would be expecting way mroe than this ! Also the second film where he gave her a ring (iirc) when she cheated?! the whole thing is so materialistic

I hated it at first and couldn’t watch the full first episode but I gave it another chance later and LOVED it. The really out of control woman had some amazing lines, she said stuff so outrageous but hilarious. Might rewatch it tonight
I loooooooved Pulling! Cancelled before its time 😢

• Heart
I think if they do get divorced that's the most believable storyline as they are a terrible couple. But it will annoy me if they are divorced and get back together AGAIN.

Reactions: 9
Off topic but Sharon Horgan is a Queen 👑 I think she’s amazing. I don’t know much about her but I can’t decide if I fancy her or want her to be my BFF ha. All the work she does is great and she has cool fashion sense and always looks fab
100% agree with this. Witty intelligent and cool. All the things we aspire too but I just can't seem to find the energy.

• Heart
100% agree with this. Witty intelligent and cool. All the things we aspire too but I just can't seem to find the energy.
Ha ha So, so true! Think that’s why I admire her so much. She is a lot of the things I would love to be but can only ever manage one thing at a time, if that! I couldn’t even find the words to properly construct my little ‘rave’ comment about her 🤦‍♀️

Is John McDermott definitely involved? I literally can’t take another inevitable ‘Aiden getting dumped by Carrie because he likes chilling with KFC and is too nice’ storyline.
He cheated on his wife with Carrie in the 2nd film 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
From anyone who watched the series when it originally aired and then the films (I am late 20s so did this backwards) - how did you feel about the Steve cheating storyline?

From anyone who watched the series when it originally aired and then the films (I am late 20s so did this backwards) - how did you feel about the Steve cheating storyline?
It was shite. Steve was the most loyal, decent guy and was always head over heels over Miranda from the start, it was completely out of character that he cheated and just didn’t feel authentic to the character. it was just like they hadn’t got a clue what storyline to put the character in so they went for the obvious thing despite it just not working.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would have strung him up. Hated how Mirabeau was blamed

It was shite. Steve was the most loyal, decent guy and was always head over heels over Miranda from the start, it was completely out of character that he cheated and just didn’t feel authentic to the character. it was just like they hadn’t got a clue what storyline to put the character in so they went for the obvious thing despite it just not working.
Couldn’t have said it better 👏👏👏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.