Sex And The City And Just Like That...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
79FB1575-CF69-478F-8EDF-EBE71DE8DAC2.jpeg

Eta: I wore a dress similar to the pink floral one to a wedding once and I instantly thought of Carrie

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She had a great petite hourglass figure so generally she made most things look good!

Reactions: 10
I loved this scene, she looked great in that dress:

Also the scene with Aidan at the fountain is so sad!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Her and make up was so bad in the pilot 🥴

I didn’t realise she lived in a different apartment either

Reactions: 1
Some of my favourite outfits along with the newspaper dress and pink floral posted above. Oh and pretty much everything she wore in Paris.
I loved her outfits in Paris, especially the dress she wore the day she stepped in poo (with Louboutins on) and the newspaper dress was beautiful.

Reactions: 4
I didn't know that, she had an amazing figure a real clothes horse, literally could wear anything and did!
I saw her in person once and she is absolutely tiny. Like, she’s probably no more than 5ft and she’s probably a size 2 or 4. She’s so petite. I know she looks small on tv but I was shocked at just how small she really is. I’d be surprised if she weighs more than 6 stone.

Reactions: 6
Some of my favourite outfits along with the newspaper dress and pink floral posted above. Oh and pretty much everything she wore in Paris.
I LOVE that long black coat she wore in Paris. I’m obsessed with coats and that is just *chefs kiss*

E1D261BF-C8B7-483D-8A35-23C3BD025A2F.jpeg

Me going on my daily lockdown walk

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I saw her in person once and she is absolutely tiny. Like, she’s probably no more than 5ft and she’s probably a size 2 or 4. She’s so petite. I know she looks small on tv but I was shocked at just how small she really is. I’d be surprised if she weighs more than 6 stone.
I know a girl similar she is tiny but somehow perfectly proportioned, as in hourglass, big boobs but the rest in teeny, thats her natural figure, no gum, never a diet, its like a phenomenon!

Reactions: 2
Never understood why she wore a fascinator on the dinner date with Berger. Just looked stupid.
Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 19.48.23.png

And this hat, wtaf
Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 19.54.13.png

This one too, is awful. Last ever scene on the phone to Big.
Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 19.51.58.png

I've just no words for this either... Miranda's outfit actually takes the biscuit!
Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 19.53.51.png

I actually liked the Viv Westwood wedding dress minus the bird she wore on her head, it was too much. I loved the bridesmaid dresses.
Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 19.51.02.png

I love the Newspaper dress. I remember watching something about the 2nd film where they had to try and hunt down the exact dress, it was flown in from somewhere and had to be sent right back because it was being used by a model or something.

Loved these two outfits on Charlotte
Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 19.56.31.png
Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 19.57.41.png

Reactions: 5
The Badgley Mischka dress Charlotte wore to marry Harry was absolutely gorgeous and really suited her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Never understood why she wore a fascinator on the dinner date with Berger. Just looked stupid.
View attachment 404299

And this hat, wtaf
View attachment 404307

This one too, is awful. Last ever scene on the phone to Big.
View attachment 404305

I've just no words for this either... Miranda's outfit actually takes the biscuit!
View attachment 404308

I actually liked the Viv Westwood wedding dress minus the bird she wore on her head, it was too much. I loved the bridesmaid dresses.
View attachment 404304

I love the Newspaper dress. I remember watching something about the 2nd film where they had to try and hunt down the exact dress, it was flown in from somewhere and had to be sent right back because it was being used by a model or something.

Loved these two outfits on Charlotte
View attachment 404312View attachment 404313
That Elizabeth Taylor look on Charlotte was 🥰

Reactions: 8
D269C361-D1F9-4C24-B6D6-1F3F5C017388.jpeg

LOVE this colour.

SJP looks great in stuff that shows off her hourglass figure. The season where she was pregnant (s5?) she is put in some really awful shapeless clothing as they had to hide her bump

516DD7AF-04BF-4944-AFC7-82E9FB2B6B8C.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.