Sex And The City And Just Like That...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the worst outfits Carrie wore?

That stupid one with the belt halfway up her stomach has to be up there
So many! I was never a fan of many of her looks myself, most seemed ridiculous to me. The first film where she puts on massive heels, a fur coat that doesn’t do up and pearls over her pyjamas to run across town to Miranda’s in a snow storm, with a sparkly hat; that’s always annoyed me! And whenever she used a muff. Just put gloves on woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What if they make Samantha transgender? I mean we didn’t know/see any signs before Caitlyn Jenner made the transition. That way they have a trans character ✔ keep Samantha ✔ Can get a new actor to play the character and don’t have to deal with Kim Catrall ✔
Do we think they’ll kill Samantha off?

Reactions: 1
How annoying are those bleeping over the top screams Carrie does? Like when she sees the squirrel at Aiden’s country house.. it’s a squirrel not a bleeping great white shark🙄
When it starts raining when she's going to the museum and she looks at the sky and screams. Imagine doing that in the street lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm going for the wedding dress and yea the belt combo. The bandana around her arm with the blue boob tube, and what was that outfit when she lost pete!? Highheels to walk a dog 🙄

Reactions: 5
Hands down her worst ever outfit
and it’s top to toe Chanel

When she went outside her house wearing a shirt, a belt and high heels - that was my least favourite and she picked the worst wedding dress of all the ones she tried on

It was MY worldwide express guy - Tuesdays and Friday’s

Reactions: 5
I'm going for the wedding dress and yea the belt combo. The bandana around her arm with the blue boob tube, and what was that outfit when she lost pete!? Highheels to walk a dog 🙄
How the hell did she RUN after Pete in those slip on heels! I would have broken my neck 😂

Reactions: 6
What's everyone's thoughts on Charlotte?? As a character I liked her, but didn't overly relate at the time I was watching her, babies and marriage was the last thing I wanted.
I liked her style and how she was a true romantic.
My favourite Charlotte was when she was with Trey and took on Bunny! The pre nup, when Trey was sick.
The dust ruffle! I still say this to my kids
Up and at em George Mcfadden its daylight at the swamp!! I cried when Miranda got pregnant and she cried and loved when she called Carrie out on her affair with Big. Her and Anthony were fun together.

Reactions: 8
and it’s top to toe Chanel

When she went outside her house wearing a shirt, a belt and high heels - that was my least favourite and she picked the worst wedding dress of all the ones she tried on

It was MY worldwide express guy - Tuesdays and Friday’s
The shirt yes I was going to say this!

What's everyone's thoughts on Charlotte?? As a character I liked her, but didn't overly relate at the time I was watching her, babies and marriage was the last thing I wanted.
My favourite Charlotte was when she was with Trey and took on Bunny! The pre nup, when Trey was sick.
Up and at em George Mcfadden its daylight at the swamp!! I cried when Miranda got pregnant and she cried and loved when she called Carrie out on her affair with Big. Her and Anthony were fun together.
She made me cringe too much. Like when she said they might not see her as much as she would be spending time with her married friends to meet a guy. And that finding a husband was her new full time job lol. Nothing wrong with wanting a husband and family but she just seemed so desperate. And when she was super mean to Harry like do you know what people think when they see us together.

Reactions: 9
I didn’t overly like her when I originally watched the show (I was late teens) but as I’ve rewatched over the years, she’s grown on me. I like that she’s a romantic and always stands her ground on her values and what she wants.
I didn’t like that she left her job when she married Trey and it always makes me laugh when her replacement at the gallery looks at her in that way when she says she’s leaving because she’s married 😆
Love love love when she finally realised she loved Harry. I loved the Harry character so much.

I remember being very confused when she got divorced. She got a super fancy 5th Avenue apartment, and that was it? She never even seemed to look for another job. People have other expenses than just their rent, they also have to buy brunch and all the other stuff? It was just glossed over that she had funds to live until she - straight away - hooked up with rich lawyer Harry

I liked
I didn’t overly like her when I originally watched the show (I was late teens) but as I’ve rewatched over the years, she’s grown on me. I like that she’s a romantic and always stands her ground on her values and what she wants.
I didn’t like that she left her job when she married Trey and it always makes me laugh when her replacement at the gallery looks at her in that way when she says she’s leaving because she’s married 😆
Love love love when she finally realised she loved Harry. I loved the Harry character so much.
I liked Harry, he was very sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I remember being very confused when she got divorced. She got a super fancy 5th Avenue apartment, and that was it? She never even seemed to look for another job. People have other expenses than just their rent, they also have to buy brunch and all the other stuff? It was just glossed over that she had funds to live until she - straight away - hooked up with rich lawyer Harry
I could be wrong, but I feel like it was assumed she had a bunch of money in the bank. Savings from working her whole life and possibly left over money from Trey. Bunny probably didn’t care about their money they accumulated together, only the house because it was technically hers.
Remember when Carrie needed money for her house deposit, and Charlotte wouldn’t lend her money. That’s what makes me think the above assumption.

I love Harry! And Steve. Think one of my all time favourite moments was at Miranda’s mum’s funeral when they walked down the aisle and saw Steve and Aiden sat there 🥰

Reactions: 13
It’s as good a solution as any - I just felt it was really telegraphed that she wasn’t going to work anymore she was just going to find a new husband to pay for everything as she has got her apartment

Reactions: 2
Charlotte was always wealthy, she came from a WASPY family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.