Sewing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello!

I have just started sewing/dressmaking and I’m loving it! I have tried many hobbies in the past and never enjoyed them lol but really liking this.

does anyone else sew/dress make? Anyone got any good patterns that they follow/ places to buy fabric/cool people to follow?

Reactions: 1
Hello!

I have just started sewing/dressmaking and I’m loving it! I have tried many hobbies in the past and never enjoyed them lol but really liking this.

does anyone else sew/dress make? Anyone got any good patterns that they follow/ places to buy fabric/cool people to follow?
Exciting! I have recently started doing a bit more with my machine, but mainly fannying about with quilty type projects. Dressmaking stuff scares the bejeebus out of me. I have no idea how people do it!

Reactions: 2
Exciting! I have recently started doing a bit more with my machine, but mainly fannying about with quilty type projects. Dressmaking stuff scares the bejeebus out of me. I have no idea how people do it!
That’s cool! I’d love to have the patience to quilt! The patterns for dressmaking do scare me a bit haha, I’ve ordered a couple of Tilly and the buttons patterns which are supposed to be good for beginners