Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

account70032

VIP Member
In her recent voiceover TikTok they’re getting breakfast at the buffet and Sevda says “Ela said to me the milk tastes the same as back home and I said to her we’re still home atm we’re still in England” all they did was take a drive to the airport they didn’t even get on a plane yet and this child already thinks they’re in another country 😭 I get she’s 7 years old she’s a kid they have their moments they get confused saying random things and sometimes it can be funny but I think this shows why that child should not be missing time from school

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Ejo27

VIP Member
The thing is Sevda. You haven’t taken her out of school to visit family and experience a culture, you’ve taken her to sit on a tablet 99% of the trip whilst you shove kebabs in your gullet and film yourself buying shampoo and glasses from the supermarket.

This is also at least the third or fourth unauthorised absence this year, the last being a day off to go to soft play on her birthday. So yes, she really will be impacted by missing so much school. The girl can’t even open a packet of crisps without assistance.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Get a grip sevda
Ewa couldn’t even remember that you have to fly a plane to get to turkey. She thought you was there when you travelled to the airport hotel.
Secondly, I fucking KNEW she’d bring up the experiences Ewa is supposedly having. They’ve literally done fuck all. DO IT IN THE SUMMER AND THEN TEACH HER HOW TO SWIM

• Haha
Reactions: 23

RBN20

Chatty Member
Don’t think there’s any risk of a burglary whilst they’re away, the thieves would break in, have a look around at the care home style living room, have a root through sevs shein filled wardrobe and fuck off back out the house, realising there’s nothing of value worth robbing

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I am crying. ‘The hardest time of the year’ not because you know he’s not with his family or misses someone …

‘lots of bins to empty’ 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

ffs she is just to much sometimes

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Bexlouell

Sev is sooooo busy today, I actually feel for her. She's got to film 1 ad, cook a roast and then get her nails done (although these aren't her official Christmas nails, she's having them done again before Christmas). She's so busy she doesn't have time to take her dog for a walk and her sister is having to pick ela up from school for her. Let's all pray that Sev gets through the day #prayforsevonthisbusyday

• Wow
  • Angry

RBN20

Chatty Member
If it ever gets to the point where it’s my birthday and I’m having to eat a cold roast dinner in silence whilst my dense husband and even denser daughter film themselves eating and talking to strangers online, I would just get up then and there and end it all.

• Haha

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Just watched their goodbye video. Why broadcast something so private? Sedats mum looked heartbroken, yet she didn’t once put the camera down

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Ejo27

VIP Member
Next thread suggestion:

SevdaEla #24 Drink driving & school skiving. 5th hol of the year, can’t read the twoll comments through all the fake tears

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
It’s been one of those days apparently… one where your mum looks after your kid, you swan off to town to browse the shops and buy what you want, then home in time for a sushi lunch, a coffee made for you, a glass or two of Prosecco, a soak in a bubble bath and an early night with Netflix.

• Haha

ncc89

VIP Member
The way she speaks about her MIL is so upsetting, especially as she can’t speak/read English so wouldn’t know (unless SIL told her). A lot of people have hit and miss relationships with their in laws, myself included, but I’d never speak bad about them so publicly - and I especially wouldn’t throw my other half’s name in the mix! What a nasty woman she is. I’m sure sedat thinks her cooking is shit too, air fryer shite 7 days a week. Get over yourself sevda.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Imagine sevda getting arsey with a copper, trying to clap back at him and calling him a twoll

Then fast forward to sevda sat on the floor of her jail cell, legs all over the place like she’s broke them, rubbing her arm and singing Akon - locked up

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Spanor511

VIP Member
The thing is Sedat would be more than happy to stay with his Mum. There’s absolutely no point in Simple Sev and Ewa being there. But she has to be in control.

Ejo27

VIP Member
Sedat seems to ok and eating solid food perfectly fine following his dental work. He actually seems in much better spirits than he usually is at home! Not sure why Sevda needed to accompany him, he hardly needs looked after if he can prepare and chomp down a salad and go on a 3 day trip to Marmaris. Sevda you’ve been rumbled. Just another excuse for a holiday with blatant disregard for your child’s education. You’re a crap mother.