Sevda Ela #9 Be kind… to Sedat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Weetabix makes this woman of all people a “weetabix ambassador” or a “bixer” when she never eats weetabix for a start or really any breakfast cereal. Ela hardly eats cereal either so even from that standpoint it doesn’t make sense. It would be different if they were a family who were always eating cereal for breakfast and posting it so it would make sense to work with a cereal brand but they don’t. Weetabix isn’t getting any continual exposure from her either as she never eats it.

Good thing she works from home now so the people at the pharmacy don’t have to smell her breath after the stuff she eats in the morning. If it’s not garlic and herb Philadelphia with salmon and coffee for breakfast then it’s tuna Mayo 🤢

Reactions: 9
Yuck minging breath I bet..tuna sweetcorn on crumpet with garlic and chilli at 8 o'clock in the morn..christ..no wonder she has a grey tongue all the time. Oh what a treat we are in for this weekend...sevda, becki Jones and nana bea...3 greedy poncing witches...like one of Sevda’s meal creations..what a concoction.. odd (feel sorry for sedat...she probably only roped him in for the car journey!) Poor man

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Of all the things poor Sedat has actually been invited to, it's this. I hope he takes himself to a different pub and gets rat arsed.

Reactions: 13
Shouldn’t she have posted that weetabix portrait ad while England were still in the World Cup and it was relevant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why the hell is she mimicking Sedats accent?!?!? Leave the guy alone you idiotic woman!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
That weetabix ad wtf so random she’s the gift that keeps on giving
Wonder of why Sedat doesn’t drive is because he can’t pass the theory test as his English isn’t that great ?

Reactions: 1
Poor Sedat stuck in the back of the car like a child the sister should be in the back she treats him appallingly

Reactions: 14
Sedat seems so nice (and he’s hot), I don’t know why she thinks she’s giving him a better life. I bet he could have a much better life in Turkey than he does stuck with her in that dingy dated house being treated like tit.

also some independent coffee places do put the sugar in for you, so hardly any need for her to laugh and take the piss for him thinking that might be the case. She’s such a nasty woman

Reactions: 13
I’m an immigrant too and absolutely hurts when people mock your accent, sorry I know some people can’t help it and think it’s harmless but it actually makes you feel othered and like you don’t properly belong. But to do it to your own spouse 🥴🤮

Reactions: 18
Why the hell is she mimicking Sedats accent?!?!? Leave the guy alone you idiotic woman!!!
Came here to say this, why not help him learn the correct way rather than laugh at him? Really do see her true colours when it comes to sedat

Reactions: 3
I Hooe Sedat finds a nice woman who appreciates him,when she was and over weight,and because of where Sedat came from she was willing to marry him,but she'd lost weight,yet really ugly inside and she thinks Sedat should be lucky he's got this nasty spiteful woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you didn’t know any better listening to that insta story you’d think Sedat was an exchange student living with her who she’s taken for a day out to see more of the UK or a friend from Turkey who is staying with her, not her husband!
“I’m not being mean about him, he’s so funny, I absolutely love him”. That bit in particular just sounded a bit friendzone-ish. I just found it an odd way to speak about your husband.

Reactions: 15
If you didn’t know any better listening to that insta story you’d think Sedat was an exchange student living with her who she’s taken for a day out to see more of the UK or a friend from Turkey who is staying with her, not her husband!
“I’m not being mean about him, he’s so funny, I absolutely love him”. That bit in particular just sounded a bit friendzone-ish. I just found it an odd way to speak about your husband.
Shes an odd one anyway, speaks like a grandma

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.