Sevda Ela #8 Got some cheap cowpole for Ela, always moaning about her poor fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She barely gives hee any food for the day, where the protein? Like chuck in some yoghurt pot or one of those yoghurts in the straw,

Her lunch is tint for a child who will be running around in the playground

Reactions: 2
Who goes all the way into London to eat at TGI Fridays on a Sunday night? She is soooo tacky, she probably finks a meal at Dishoom is a Michelin star restaurant. This woman is so cringe.

Her outfit choice was so awful, she looked like she raided the sainsburys bargain bin. Don’t even get me started on the cheap primark leggings she insists on wearing 24/7. Can you imagine how bad she must smell when she finally pulls those cheap polyester leggings off before bed?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She barely gives hee any food for the day, where the protein? Like chuck in some yoghurt pot or one of those yoghurts in the straw,

She gets overwhelmed!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Only likes 4 fings apparently just like she has crusts cut off for school..its pafetic...pandering to her like.she does that kid is going to have a big shock when she goes to High school!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Showing what your child is having for lunch is bleeping weird. But seeing as she has, no wonder she had a cold for a week. Feed your kid something nutriticous Sevda.

Filming an Ad for Insta which will probably take her all day. She really doesn't get that an advert shouldn't be obvious that its an advert. Please cancel this woman.

Reactions: 17
She can finally go back to doing her adverts now ela is back at school
I have never heard anyone talk about filming adverts as though it’s a chore
It’s supposed to be natural and you’re promoting the product because you really like it? (We all know they do anything for money)
She ain’t got a clue has she

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As much as I am no fan of Mummy Gascoigne, she does adverts without a song and dance and never mentions it. As far as I know she still goes out to work.

Reactions: 2
Who goes all the way into London to eat at TGI Fridays on a Sunday night? She is soooo tacky, she probably finks a meal at Dishoom is a Michelin star restaurant. This woman is so cringe.

Her outfit choice was so awful, she looked like she raided the sainsburys bargain bin. Don’t even get me started on the cheap primark leggings she insists on wearing 24/7. Can you imagine how bad she must smell when she finally pulls those cheap polyester leggings off before bed?
She wouldn’t know Dishoom if she fell over it! She’s clueless! 😂

She can finally go back to doing her adverts now ela is back at school
I have never heard anyone talk about filming adverts as though it’s a chore
It’s supposed to be natural and you’re promoting the product because you really like it? (We all know they do anything for money)
She ain’t got a clue has she
It’s all she has in her life now, especially now the kitchunnn is finished, what else is there to talk about?? She’s so dull.

Reactions: 3
I have to question anyone paying her to do an advert for them, she is one of the most Lack Lustre people I've ever come across.

Reactions: 9
How many cheese and cucumber sandwiches do we need to see her make
She’s blocked me -thank god!- please tell me she informed you that supermarkets now have a thing called “medium cheddar”? It’s such a revelation the foodie came up with! 🥱🙄🤦🏻‍♀️👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As much as I am no fan of Mummy Gascoigne, she does adverts without a song and dance and never mentions it. As far as I know she still goes out to work.
I don’t actually mind mummy gascoigne, I will actually watch her tik toks and not get pissed off like I do with sevda 😂

Reactions: 8
Funny that weetabix is never on the menu for breakfasts , considering she likes to 'stay real and true to herself ' 🙄

Reactions: 13
Or ever see her use hello fresh, or eat popcorn, Weetabix! You saw her with face wipes last night but apparently uses that skin care shite she did a ad for.

Reactions: 4
I've got to get this off my chest. The absolute lack of respect she has for her husband. She's a complete embarrassment towards him. I remember her a while back moaning about how he can't cook. He made their dinner and she just slated it the whole time. 'He's not a good cook at all, oh this tastes burnt', moaning his shoes were left out, how he can't close doors, making a mess everywhere. And now she's slagging him off for having a cold! She's so passive aggressive and mimics him. I can sense how pointlessly angry she is when she speaks about him trying to cover it up with laughter. I feel like she's probably absolutely horrible to him behind closed doors like a bully or verbally abusive. She gives me psycho vibes. I bet he's so humiliated infront of his friends/ co workers if they ever see her videos. I mean we all moan about our other halves but we don't need to put it on social media to degrade them publicly and take their dignity. He deserves so much better than her. Sorry for the essay but it needed to come out 😂

Reactions: 27
What’s with eating Ella’s left over brioche swirly? I find that weird, I don’t like wasting food but I’d certainly not eat my kids half eaten breakfast. She certainly isn’t as hard up as she makes out & she certainly doesn’t go hungry so why eat it?

Reactions: 5
I've said it before and I'll say it again. For someone who used to be of a larger weight, how does she maintain her weight now?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.