Sevda Ela #27 Helped buy your sister a flat, your mum a car but bought your daughter a lunchbox for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sevda is a rubbish role model for Ela when it comes to sticking in at school and getting qualifications behind her. Unless her TikTok career dries up and she’s back on the 9-5 all Ela sees is her mum filming herself moaning over her bowl of cereal and calling it “work”. Ela will get wise to that as the years roll on and see that that doesn’t require x amount of exams so what’s the point? If my mum can do that then so can I.

Sedat is the real grafter in the house but as Sevda likes to make out she’s the hardest working, busiest person Sedat’s work is probably never bigged up to Ela to instil genuine work ethic.

Reactions: 11
Sevda is a rubbish role model for Ela when it comes to sticking in at school and getting qualifications behind her. Unless her TikTok career dries up and she’s back on the 9-5 all Ela sees is her mum filming herself moaning over her bowl of cereal and calling it “work”. Ela will get wise to that as the years roll on and see that that doesn’t require x amount of exams so what’s the point? If my mum can do that then so can I.

Sedat is the real grafter in the house but as Sevda likes to make out she’s the hardest working, busiest person Sedat’s work is probably never bigged up to Ela to instil genuine work ethic.
It's typical narc behaviour, those two really need to split up. They aren’t suited to each other Sedat is a very quiet shy introvert and Seagull is a bullying narc who nitpicks at him and doesn’t allow him to be the grown up he is. She wants to be seen as this amazing hard working mum who dedicates her time to looking after her husband and family. But those of us that can see beyond the mask know this isn’t true. I know Sedat isn’t perfect far from it, but I do believe he isn’t allowed in “her” kitchen in case he messes it up and whatever jobs he does I bet he gets moaned at for doing them wrong.

Reactions: 8
It's typical narc behaviour, those two really need to split up. They aren’t suited to each other Sedat is a very quiet shy introvert and Seagull is a bullying narc who nitpicks at him and doesn’t allow him to be the grown up he is. She wants to be seen as this amazing hard working mum who dedicates her time to looking after her husband and family. But those of us that can see beyond the mask know this isn’t true. I know Sedat isn’t perfect far from it, but I do believe he isn’t allowed in “her” kitchen in case he messes it up and whatever jobs he does I bet he gets moaned at for doing them wrong.
100% but that would ruin the picture perfect family image she portrays and that her fans lap up. I bet she holds so much over sedat and will constantly remind him we have x,y,z because of me and my TikTok. She will also tell Ela when she grows up that everything they had, all the holidays, etc was down to her. Nothing will be because of sedat.

Reactions: 6
So this is what they've taken their already falling behind kid out of school for the umpteenth time for? Selfish pair.

Reactions: 3
Her face when she mentioned he went to 18+ bit she had that I'm trying to smile like I'm ok with this but he beater get back here quick!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.