Sevda Ela #19 tongue always out, using Ewa for clout, looks like an old haggard trout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanks guys. Gonna go to Mowissons to get a chwicken bake to celebwate xx
I’ve heard they’re tasteless. Maybe put some Greek yoghurt and Sujuk on your plate. Some tomatoes and cucumbers. Some pickles and some Turkey ham. Oh and some Turkish white cheese. Oh and egg seasoning. So delicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve heard they’re tasteless. Maybe put some Greek yoghurt and Sujuk on your plate. Some tomatoes and cucumbers. Some pickles and some Turkey ham. Oh and some Turkish white cheese. Oh and egg seasoning. So delicious.
There we go.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bought the Asda extra special cwossont with Nutella, Nowt to write home about, not much taste and definitely not mmmmmmm worthy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My turkish Nene would be turning in her grave at Sevaloy's idea of a cypriot breakkie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bought the Asda extra special cwossont with Nutella, Nowt to write home about, not much taste and definitely not mmmmmmm worthy
I got some asda extra special salted caramel brownies they where not that nice either. I wonder if Seagull would mmmm over them? If Sedat got the it would be a no but if she got them no doubt she would 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did she say both her sister in laws are so smart then say 'touch wood' 😆 also she can't leave thay bloody dog alone. He's lying chilling and she's always like oh come here rocco. Leave him in peace woman

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iam shocked but not shocked really she would give her sister-in-law a cup with her logo on it, I just respect my family and friends too much to ever do anything like that, only the best will do when you come to visit me.

Reactions: 1
She has given the gifted coffee machine away to her sister in law after admitting she doesn't use it. I hope Swan don't give Sevda anything else!

Reactions: 13
She has given the gifted coffee machine away to her sister in law after admitting she doesn't use it. I hope Swan don't give Sevda anything else!
I was just about to say the same thing
Hope someone let's them no so they don't send her anything else
Would have been nice to gift it to millie or jaz or winterblues 15 they are so loyal 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even when she laughs shes got a nasty look on her face. She really is so up herself. There is absolutely nothing sweet or likeable about her.

Reactions: 11
She couldn’t just show her SIL making a coffee, she had to throw in how she’s giving it to her so all her idiotic minions will fawn over her in the comments about how kind and generous she is 🙄

Reactions: 7
I will both of sedat’s sisters came to the uk to work / study which is why their English is better than Sedats. He stayed in Turkey and only came over either not long before he started seeing Sev or came over for Sev.

Reactions: 1
She couldn’t just show her SIL making a coffee, she had to throw in how she’s giving it to her so all her idiotic minions will fawn over her in the comments about how kind and generous she is 🙄
'Kind' is not a word I would use to describe her. She's a horrible person, the constant digs at people, her behaviour to her own husband is even disgusting.
She's not winning any prizes for being nice. If there was a TikTok eating contest she would win hands down though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The SiL wants to be on camera and in the videos and it’s giving me the ick that Sev is going to be feeling so special and important because she finally has someone to show off to about having to film her boring life

• Haha
Reactions: 4
'Kind' is not a word I would use to describe her. She's a horrible person, the constant digs at people, her behaviour to her own husband is even disgusting.
She's not winning any prizes for being nice. If there was a TikTok eating contest she would win hands down though
I don’t think any of us on here would describe her as kind 🤣 her strange followers on tiktok on the other hand…

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.