Sevda Ela #18 fake ads and free hols, Sev got a counterfeit bag to carry Sedats balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Proper coffee" now she's home. I have nothing against instant coffee, but it's not "proper coffee" Sevda.

No one is as glad that you are home than your sister in law and niece who you probably drove mad for 10 days. Bet they're having a massive party today.

Reactions: 18
"Proper coffee" now she's home. I have nothing against instant coffee, but it's not "proper coffee" Sevda.

No one is as glad that you are home than your sister in law and niece who you probably drove mad for 10 days. Bet they're having a massive party today.
Doesn’t she have instant coffee at home?

Reactions: 3
Makes me laugh 😆 glad to be home 🤦‍♀️ jetting off again in a few weeks hard life eh you bleeping beg 😡
She makes me sick
Still be all the deluded ones saying she deserves it end of August you watch 4th or 5th hoilday abroad this year 🤦‍♀️ works so hard warming up air fried tit cooking duck all free bathrooms plus everything else got the whole family on the case now on tik tok all for ramming tit loads down ya gob 🙄 beggers belief 1.6 mil followers for that load of tit
She's so different now 🙄

Reactions: 15
So, I saw her sister in law post and she is so relieved she's gone I'm sure. She mentioned where she was and I've spent a few weeks there but would never have known from what Seagull shows. Instead of showing us herself all the time eating why not show us the place you were staying? I've probably gone to the market and some of the same shops but no everything is close up on her face and shoving food down.

Reactions: 7
So, I saw her sister in law post and she is so relieved she's gone I'm sure. She mentioned where she was and I've spent a few weeks there but would never have known from what Seagull shows. Instead of showing us herself all the time eating why not show us the place you were staying? I've probably gone to the market and some of the same shops but no everything is close up on her face and shoving food down.
Where can I see the SIL’s posts

Such an old frump dont think even nana bastard would wear that and she wears some tit jesus 🙄
She's aged drastically in a year hasn't she 😳
And not meaning to body shame but how come her sister don't calorie count being as sev reckons thats how she lost her weight portion control weird I think bet her sister minny is fuming sev got her in the coffee video 🤦‍♀️having a proper coffee 🙄😳🤦‍♀️😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Such an old frump dont think even nana bastard would wear that and she wears some tit jesus 🙄
She's aged drastically in a year hasn't she 😳
And not meaning to body shame but how come her sister don't calorie count being as sev reckons thats how she lost her weight portion control weird I think bet her sister minny is fuming sev got her in the coffee video 🤦‍♀️having a proper coffee 🙄😳🤦‍♀️😂😂
Is she wearing a nightie?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seagull is dumb and cannot comprehend people want to see the location and not her ramming more food down her throat
---
She has a whole coffee machine she got for free she doesn't know how to use!!! Like give it away!!!

Reactions: 6
She says back to reality and filming like she hasnt missed a chance to film everything in turkey
---
She sounds manic on that video!

Reactions: 4
10 days in Turkey and Saint Sev is treating the family to a Turkish takeaway. The amount of food she ordered for all of them is literally shocking.

Hairy Daddy there with his phone set up filming himself eating as well.

Brings a whole new meaning to feeding time at the Zoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You would think she would have just 1 evening with her family just 1 evening she's totally obsessed also she looks like tit what a state 🙄
She cannot put that phone away can she just to show us the same old bleeping tit we have all seen before 🤦‍♀️ honestly 😳

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.