Sevda Ela #17 if you think simple sev is bad, wait until you see her hairy dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell her tongue is abnormally large and fat as well as thrushy looking.
She should get it checked out.

IMG_4641.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She might be heavily filtered, I saw someone else who's tongue looked strange and white.

Reactions: 2
That tongue 🤢 just vile 🤢 why would you wanna see that absolutely disgusting 🫣 makes me feel sick just like she does 🤢
Has the dad a thread yet I bet he will very soon enough 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Her tongue reminds me of those fake ones you get at joke shops. The shape, the size, the strange colour…it’s truly bizarre. Odd that she is so obsessed with showing it off, must be part of her fetish content for the depraved freaks that enjoy her filth

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone tell old hairy arms to give it a rest. He keeps coming up on my FYP, now telling his fans he's finished work and has an hour's drive home. Who gives a duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone tell old hairy arms to give it a rest. He keeps coming up on my FYP, now telling his fans he's finished work and has an hour's drive home. Who gives a duck?
Christ on a bleeping bike what a boring tiktok. That’s the sort of thing these influencers put on their stories. Although nearly had a heart attack when he said he got some toys from Turkey I thought he was going to show some cock rings 😂 tbf the car and bikes did look quite good though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her dad has just popped up on my fyp orgasming over a cup of instant coffee wtf is going on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sevda. No one cares what you or your simple dad are ramming down your throats. Have you ever considered what type of “person” would be interested in what your CHILD eats?

child exploitation on SM needs to stop. The yoghurt all around her face.I hope this meeting at school is to educate her on online safety. People Are saving that video. Why? For what,”?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sticking a camera in Ela’s face every time she eats telling her it’s for a TikTok video = A sure fire way to make her develop issues with food or make her start feeling self-conscious about what/how much she’s eating.

I was in ED treatment with women who had started developing issues with food/ EDs started as young as Ela is so not being extreme when I say that stuff like this if it happens often enough could be damaging to Ela and her relationship with food.

Sevda needs to stop putting this abnormal obsession with food/ eating on camera/ showing everything she eats onto Ela and just let her be an innocent kid. It’s not fair.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
What the hell is she doing ?? this is a disgrace is this her new content for her freaky followers? what you report her for?

Reactions: 8
Please tell him to stop .
Hi everyone, I have just finished work and will be home in an hour .

No one cares 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thead suggestion thanks to @ncc89 m
Still the same simple seagul as she’s always been so carry on as you where
Fanks guys my very first Fred title. I’m going to celebrate with a baguw fin wiv biscoff spwed or maybe some weetabix wiv a custard cream and gwapes. Not an ad but I do work wiv weetabix.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.