Sevda Ela #16 Paid 11.99 for a blue tick, god Sevda you are so fick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so strange they got 5!!!! Of those huge meals one would easy do two it’s because she is lazy and wants leftovers don’t get me wrong it’s good not to waste food but she’s the extreme and who wantes air fried warmed up kebab the next day

Reactions: 8
She’s so strange they got 5!!!! Of those huge meals one would easy do two it’s because she is lazy and wants leftovers don’t get me wrong it’s good not to waste food but she’s the extreme and who wantes air fried warmed up kebab the next day
‘Kubub’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet she makes her Mum and Dad pay for their share too, all the money she must have surely she’d be treating them! Minge bag

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched those clips from last nights live, fabulosa looks like she’s sick to the back teeth of sev doesn’t she “don’t be silly” through gritted teeth 😂

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how she hasn’t addressed the live 😂😂 you can’t just act like nothings happened, this is the internet, nothing goes unturned

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how she hasn’t addressed the live 😂😂 you can’t just act like nothings happened, this is the internet, nothing goes unturned
I didn’t use to mind her before I just found her really dull & came across as old before her time but been reading the threads & honestly after watching her pissed out her head & crying all over last night I can’t bare to look at her or listen to her .. she’s an absolute embarrassment who loves playing victim. Covert narcissist!!!

Reactions: 10
Please can we have the screen recordings where she’s crying about Tattle, put on this thread for any lurkers 👀

I wonder if management have had a word with her and told her to resume normal content and not to mention anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone explain the live situation? I missed it😳
Absolutely paralytic at someone’s birthday party effin and jeffin about being trolled, crying that she has no friends and is being used & all alone. If you go to the end of the previous thread there’s a few clips

• Haha
Notice she says happy birthday to her dad straight away but yesterday she said happy Father’s Day to sedat last
Very telling

Reactions: 2
Can someone explain the live situation? I missed it😳
She over took fabulousa’ live, made it all about herself, about being trolled, saying tok fest was full of creators thinking they are something special & they are all liars, friends use her & dump her, big creators don’t support her, people don’t like her because she’s so honest, she was a manager of a pharmacy 😳 went back to work when Ella was 6 months old working 10hour days and now people don’t like it cause she’s doing better and makes more money 🥴 swearing on the live, taking the piss for sedat eating lemons and cucumbers, there was a lot more

basically she was a drunken old fool that ruined the vibe and made it all about herself with her pity party. She made a absolute fool out of herself

oh and the fake high pitched voice she puts on is an act her voice was just a normal voice on the live😂😂 she’s an embarrassment

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.