Sevda Ela #15 Seagull Sevda won’t show Wocco’s Wieiad, but when it comes to her young daughter, it’s absolutely Ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so apparently (unsure if it right) it’s a monthly subscription so you do pay, how sad can these ‘content creators’ get. here everyone have a ✅ for being a tattler

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I love that Seagull made it into the title. She really is living the life of Riley isn't she? I'd love to know how much she gets paid per ad to allow her to live the lifestyle that she does.

Reactions: 3
I love that Seagull made it into the title. She really is living the life of Riley isn't she? I'd love to know how much she gets paid per ad to allow her to live the lifestyle that she does.
I reckon it must be at least 2-3k per advert, possibly even close to 5k. Which is absolutely sickening. Her management will get a cut of that but I can’t see it being any more than 10%. I wish I got paid 5k for making a bland pasty and filming myself eating it in the kitchun

Reactions: 9
You would think she had solved world hunger with how her minions are going on in her comments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon it must be at least 2-3k per advert, possibly even close to 5k. Which is absolutely sickening. Her management will get a cut of that but I can’t see it being any more than 10%. I wish I got paid 5k for making a bland pasty and filming myself eating it in the kitchun
Same! £5k for making my lunch would be great. Especially it’s just assembling something. Every advert she does could be done alongside a full time job. Pretty sure most of us unpack our shopping and make our meals alongside a full time job and don’t have a slave to do it for us.

Reactions: 6
I see nana bastard is jumping in to her defence. Why do these social media saddos get so excited over tit like views and blue ticks. These are GROWN WOMEN for god sake not teenagers! And no nanna bastard you don’t need to be in the public eye to get a blue tick you doylem.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’m getting engagement on my watching only accounts as I had to comment - that’s not mine but Nanna jumped on it too
Jumped on in Steph Vavron’s as well 🤣🤣
It’s quite cathartic actually commenting and not caring if they block 🙈
Jo’s unfiltered blocked my real account for saying about applying for it 😘

Reactions: 2
I’m getting engagement on my watching only accounts as I had to comment - that’s not mine but Nanna jumped on it too
Jumped on in Steph Vavron’s as well 🤣🤣
It’s quite cathartic actually commenting and not caring if they block 🙈
Jo’s unfiltered blocked my real account for saying about applying for it 😘
That Jo blocked me aswell for saying why you getting so excited for when you applied for it yourself 😂 I saw a few saying the same then disappeared so she knows we know the truth yet saddos congratulating her for getting it
---
I see nana bastard is jumping in to her defence. Why do these social media saddos get so excited over tit like views and blue ticks. These are GROWN WOMEN for god sake not teenagers! And no nanna bastard you don’t need to be in the public eye to get a blue tick you doylem.
Shows what that old bag thinks she knows. Anyone can get the tick as long as account isn’t private, has a bio, profile picture and at least once post.

That Jo blocked me aswell for saying why you getting so excited for when you applied for it yourself 😂 I saw a few saying the same then disappeared so she knows we know the truth yet saddos congratulating her for getting it
---

Shows what that old bag thinks she knows. Anyone can get the tick as long as account isn’t private, has a bio, profile picture and at least once post.
And I’m blocked now 🤣
Still see ya Sev 🤣🤣🤣🤣

she's admitted in the comments that she applied and is now creaming her knickers that her application was accepted. bleeping simple Sev at her finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww fanks for choosing my fred title guyz, I’m vewified now so won’t be replying if any of you quote me xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So hang on she's all excited with a 12 year old voice this morning making it look like she had been awarded it but actually applied for it 😅 😳
And that nana bastard keeps piping up on sevs page duck off and worry about your own you old bint she gets my goat up that old fart duck off bev 😡
Sevs as bad as her if you ask me blocking everyone or anyone that don't tell her how wonderful she is another deluded bint 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So hang on she's all excited with a 12 year old voice this morning making it look like she had been awarded it but actually applied for it 😅 😳
And that nana bastard keeps piping up on sevs page duck off and worry about your own you old bint she gets my goat up that old fart duck off bev 😡
Sevs as bad as her if you ask me blocking everyone or anyone that don't tell her how wonderful she is another deluded bint 🤦‍♀️
This has had me in absolute stitches 🤣🤣

• Haha
Urgh she will be swanning around stevenage like she owns the place , preening her feathers 🤮

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Not only did she apply for her blue tick, she paid £11.99 for it. Simple Sevda.
And they are still congratulating the bint 🤣 shows how deluded the followers are 🤷‍♀️
Course the chef sev has gone all out with burger and chips tonight 🙄😳 just mind boggles how fame hungry sev is now and has the front to say she lacks confidence 🤣🤣 cos of being bullied 🤔 mmmm I think not sev I think not 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.