Sevda Ela #14 trigger warning Sevda is extremely bland and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What another boring lunchbox. Where’s the cheese string shapes that she advertised. All 🐂💩 with these so called creators

Reactions: 11
Blimey, free sweet fings in Ewa’s lunch today and not a coveted cheeshape in sight!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how brands work with her, she has never influenced me. All her videos and recipes look so tasteless.

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand how brands work with her, she has never influenced me. All her videos and recipes look so tasteless.
She obviously thinks the same about her own cooking hence why she has to cover it all in a condiment, yoghurt or those seasoning tubs to give her bland cooking some actual flavour.

Reactions: 8
I’m confused by Sedats relationship with his sister? Why would he not go with them last night if they was having dinner there? It’s his only sibling and family member in this country yet he makes zero effort. Why would it matter if it was a short or long visit to take Rocco she talks absolute tit

Reactions: 10
Does anyone follow Meliz Cooks? if you like real tasty cooking. She's nothing like bland Sev.

Does she actually work with those seasonings? Or is she just hoping to
I’m sure she did one advert for them ages ago and is now shovelling them on absolutely anything in the hopes to get another deal out of them. We’ll see egg topping on weetabix soon, the ultimate Sevda.Ela advert combo.

Reactions: 6
Her “mmm” after she tasted the burger sauce sounded like a cow mooing and I can’t unhear it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.