Sevda Ela #13 The reason she is a few sandwiches short of a picnic is because she ate them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most liked thread title goes to @LaughingCow
She’s still treating tiktok like an only fans for food fetishes
Still exploiting her daughter.
The voice is still abnormally high
Feel free to carry on as you where.

Reactions: 15
Just discovering this thread after realising how truly irritating and pointless this Womens content is 😅. Why does she start every video with ‘hi guys’ even when she’s just posted a video of making the food right before it?! Who in their right mind is enjoying watching her stuff her face and going ‘mmmmm’ while bobbing her head every 2 mins 🙈
---
Just discovering this thread after realising how truly irritating and pointless this Womens content is 😅. Why does she start every video with ‘hi guys’ even when she’s just posted a video of making the food right before it?! Who in their right mind is enjoying watching her stuff her face and going ‘mmmmm’ while bobbing her head every 2 mins 🙈
Also who the hell has a sandwich with crisps and starts eating their chocolate bar before they’ve even finished the sandwich. Such bizarre behaviour!

Reactions: 13
Grand day tomorrow tokfest 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️ I remember sev saying how she wasn't confident enough to go tokfest couple years ago thats when she had a job and worked and seemed normal unlike now 🙄 she's just become another nana bastard now only answers back to nana Sophie becky anya wotever her name is and the other Turkish bird dibs or something the one that has a clothes shop and think she cooks as well 🙄 other than that she hardly ever replys back to her followers all 1 million of them 🤣🙄
Bet if she went through her followers list half of them have jumped ship most are from different country's I've noticed 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I followed this woman a while ago but I can’t see why she has so many followers. Am I missing something? All she seems to do is serve up frankly very dull looking food and then eat on camera. Why is she so popular?

Reactions: 13
---

Also who the hell has a sandwich with crisps and starts eating their chocolate bar before they’ve even finished the sandwich. Such bizarre behaviour!
I couldn’t work that out either? Eat your sweet or savoury then move onto the other not have a bite of savoury then a bite of sweet.

I find it strange how much she stares at herself in the camera while she’s eating, not even blinking 🤣 and it drives me mad how she puts her hand up like that but doesn’t even cover her mouth. What’s the point?!
I know LOL she thinks she’s being really proper and polite doing that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She only wobbles her head to get the food down quicker. She is playing up to a bunch of people who definitely have weird fetishes. Strange, strange lady. Bet all those weirdos at TokFest are asking where Ewa is.

Reactions: 2
I don't get why she just doesn't use a napkin to clean or cover her mouth instead of her bony fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she has MH problems. She's just not normal.
And still doesn’t know how to correctly use the word PUT in a sentence 🤪
---
Why does she keep her arms so close to her body, if you know what I mean?! Like the top half

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
For a child with severe anxiety sevda sure does manage many days/nights out without her 🙄 meet and greet sevda at 1pm how interesting would that be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've laughed at them 2 comments 🤣 not a fan of Saint sev 🤣 becky gets some stick dont she 🤦‍♀️
Couldn't think of anything worse than meet and greet let alone going to this tit 🙄 honestly proper sad cases about
Those comments have been deleted already.
---
Ohhhh I see it’s on Becky’s post. She does take some stick, she’s nowhere near as annoying as soppy Sevda.

Reactions: 6
---

Ohhhh I see it’s on Becky’s post. She does take some stick, she’s nowhere near as annoying as soppy Sevda.
Sevda fame hungry,person commenting they had to block her.

Sevda fame hungry,person commenting they had to block her.
Sitting waiting for the meet and greet sad case sev 🙄 I'll just have a gander see if the trolls are being nasty and delete quickly before anyone sees it 🤣 we are 1 step ahead of you sev you silly sausage 🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.