Sevda Ela #12 Forget about Turkey, it’s all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @FoxyBingo for the thread suggestion.

this is my first time making a new thread so sorry if I’ve done it wrong! I searched and I’m pretty sure that was the top liked title.

anyway, Sappy Sev, still exploiting her child, neglecting her husband and deepthroating her food

continue…

Attachments

Reactions: 3
OMG what was that last insta story!!! And she posted it when she should have just recorded it again

Surely on her insta stories she has a filter on that makes her look older 😳 she looks haggard

• Haha
Reactions: 3
bleeping hell she's boring. Laughing at the fact she went into Home Bargains with a B&M bag 🙄 bleeping WILD Sev

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Christ the concentration of making a bleeping jam sandwich in the mornings. This content is just dire and embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell she's boring. Laughing at the fact she went into Home Bargains with a B&M bag 🙄 bleeping WILD Sev
Well I go into aldi with an M&S bag so she can shove that in her pipe and smoke it 😂😂😂. I only use it as it’s the biggest one I’ve got and aldi scan to fast to have to many bags.
---
Not the puppy shitting on the landing 😂
Again? Thought she said she put a stairgate or something to stop him going upstairs.

I bet people requested Ella in their cameo and she done it 😡
she did, one of the people put the cameo she did on their insta story and Sev re shared it. Sick really when she doesn’t know who these people are

Reactions: 2
These overly priced strawberries are not looking great, how ungrateful does she sound. No one forced you to buy them Sevda, think yourself lucky that you can just pop into a shop and buy your overly priced strawberries. Some people have to buy the wonky fruit and veg (not that’s there’s anything wrong at all with them) then there’s you moaning about what you have.

Reactions: 4
Think she should have done 3 eggs for that bit of toast gulp gone in 2 bites 😳 still not chewing her food
Can't wait to get it down her such a pig 🤢

Reactions: 1
Mmmming over boiled egg on toast, ramming it down her throat as quickly as she can. Absolute gannet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Says 'mmmmming' is her catchphrase. In other words it has nothing to do with the actual taste and enjoyment of the food. Fake AF!

Reactions: 5
No matter how much you love food or how hungry you are it is not safe to eat at the speed she eats with the huge mouthfuls she takes! the size of the egg and piece of toast she ate all at once 😳 one of these days she will choke if she’s not careful. The fact it clearly hurts her throat when she’s swallowing the food should be a warning sign to her to slow down and take smaller bites. She can take what we say as hate all she wants but it’s common sense to not put that much food in your mouth at once. It makes me feel a bit sick too seeing her eat like that I don’t get why she’s always rushing when she eats and why she can’t take smaller mouthfuls.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.