Sevda Ela #11 Please free Rocco and Sedat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Foodies dished up, wonder if Sedat has been banished to the living room again. Thought she invested in a bigger table so everyone could sit round, day like today you’d get it out wouldn’t you

Reactions: 4
Hummus on a roast dinner? And orzo pasta???

---

If my family ate that loudly I would not be eating with them and certainly wouldn’t film
Them!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The size of her dinner 😳 that would feed me for a week 🤦‍♀️ mind you im only 7 stone and small but could never eat the huge amounts she serves up I mean 3 bites of anything and it's gone her bite is massive isnt it 😳 maybe its just me cos I'm small god knows 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she even hold a knife it’s not like she uses it. The way she shoved a whole roast potato in and finished it with hardly any chewing. The slapping eurghhh, I’m sure that little girl does it on purpose. Sev sat there mmm mmm over everything but she ate the same things a week ago it’s not like it’s something new

Reactions: 9
I had a roast dinner two hours ago not on camera Sev.
Id never feed anyone rank old turkey from Xmas.

Reactions: 5
After eating all that she’s still having pudding, I just couldn’t

Reactions: 2
Why does she even hold a knife it’s not like she uses it. The way she shoved a whole roast potato in and finished it with hardly any chewing. The slapping eurghhh, I’m sure that little girl does it on purpose. Sev sat there mmm mmm over everything but she ate the same things a week ago it’s not like it’s something new
She can’t chew as she’s in such a bleeping rush to swallow it painfully to say Mmmmmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.