Sevda Ela #10 Exploiting her child for the gram, don’t try to warn her, she doesn’t give a damn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brill title! Let's see how many times she exploits her to her disgusting mmm loving fans whilst we're in thread number 10!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That hello fresh was basically sevdas way of ripping into sedat. Who, I dare say, was the star of the show. And sorry but I’m using no discount code which blatantly lies “sevdachef” she can duck off.

ela doesn’t eat her lunch because she’s too busy poaching everyone else’s food in the dinner hall, as her mum teaches her no manners. Also why does Sevda say she can only cope with 4fings in her packed lunch, yet today/yesterday she had sandwiches, baby bell, chicken bites, biscuits, yoghurt raisins and satsuma and razburries… that’s more than 4fings.

Unpopular opinion- I actually prefer Sevda with the wavy hair. Adds some volume and she looks less like she’s about to go to a job interview.

Reactions: 9
That hello fresh was basically sevdas way of ripping into sedat. Who, I dare say, was the star of the show. And sorry but I’m using no discount code which blatantly lies “sevdachef” she can duck off.

ela doesn’t eat her lunch because she’s too busy poaching everyone else’s food in the dinner hall, as her mum teaches her no manners. Also why does Sevda say she can only cope with 4fings in her packed lunch, yet today/yesterday she had sandwiches, baby bell, chicken bites, biscuits, yoghurt raisins and satsuma and razburries… that’s more than 4fings.

Unpopular opinion- I actually prefer Sevda with the wavy hair. Adds some volume and she looks less like she’s about to go to a job interview.

No just no to the hair. It's not even 'wavy' She literally looks like she's been dragged through a bush during a hurricane. It's a mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why do these fans of hers want to see what’s been left in her child’s lunchbox?? what has the world come to that this interests people why do they so desperately need to see if a child has ate their babybel or all of their grapes? It’s weird that these fans of hers care about that.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her Insta this morning 🙄 Like others have said, it's the stupid plaits, long pauses, half dead eyes. Do you literally have to record yourself as soon as you wake up with nothing of any interest to say. I can smell your morning breath from here 🤢

Reactions: 16
Everything that child eats is processed, no wonder she’s poorly so often. Breakfast is just pure sugar and lunch is a load of packets emptied into food containers, very little fresh fruit and veg in her lunch. When mine were that little they loved having carrot and cucumber batons in their lunch with a little pot of hummus. Don’t get me started on dinners either, it’s either something defrosted from 1997 or it’s again something out of a packet 😂 how she can call herself a foodie I’ll never know.

Reactions: 14
She does not let things go does she? 🙄 someone made a comment ages ago about using the same knife for the jam and she has to keep bringing it up to prove them wrong. MOVE ON HUN!

Also Sevda you do not look cute in the morning like you think you do with your little pigtails and sleepy eyes. Stop it!

Reactions: 8
Maybe that’s her plan. Feed Ela the crap food and then she can be off school. Having working in a primary school, if a child says they feel sick, we use to ask ‘have you had breakfast and what did you have’ etc. It won’t go unnoticed how she is with her.
There is zero reason why she needs to film herself when she’s just woken up!

Reactions: 5
Commenting that there won’t be a packed lunch video tomorrow just makes me think she convinces Ela she won’t like the school lunches just so she can film herself making the packed lunch for views.

was considering cancelling my hello fresh subscription and seeing Sev’s ad pushed me to actually do it.

Reactions: 7
She does not let things go does she? 🙄 someone made a comment ages ago about using the same knife for the jam and she has to keep bringing it up to prove them wrong. MOVE ON HUN!

Also Sevda you do not look cute in the morning like you think you do with your little pigtails and sleepy eyes. Stop it!
She literally behaves like a little girl, it's so weird. The way she talks, the way she rubs her eyes. The pigtails. She makes me feel nauseous.

Reactions: 12
If she hadn't opened that babybell she could have given it to Ela the next day or something. For someone who's 'not wasteful', she is awfully thick

Didn't she find a random clip in there yesterday? I don't hate it but at least brush it 🤣

Reactions: 1
Her high pitched voice goes through me, she really winds me up
Like you wouldn’t think she’s firty free

Reactions: 10
That high pitched voice is actually babyish. In her morning stories she sounds like a child. Why and what is she doing

'Get some movement and exercise in' definitely not shagging sedat

Reactions: 2
What the hell was that hair flicking ‘we’ll enjoy the moment shall we’ in todays instagram story! BIGGEST CRINGE EVER!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.