Sensational Seven #4 No one knows August is a twin cause poor little Arlo doesn't get a look in!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what on earth is she on about cream ozweego's are rare? theyre not?
and stop saying items ffs theyre clothes.'Francessca has so many items to get rid of' Sounds like just random shite she has kicking about she wants rid of šŸ¤£I guess shes moved on from 'pieces'

Reactions: 2
Had to run here after seeing those absolutely hideous shoes. Sheā€™ll definitely need to get the scourer out first šŸ˜…

Had to run here after seeing those absolutely hideous shoes. Sheā€™ll definitely need to get the scourer out first šŸ˜…
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£wtf hahah ! my husband works in pharmacuticals and wears some sock things like that underneath a hazmat suit

• Haha
More grifted stuff šŸ˜ 
And yes, those shoes are horrendous.
---
what on earth is she on about cream ozweego's are rare? theyre not?
and stop saying items ffs theyre clothes.'Francessca has so many items to get rid of' Sounds like just random shite she has kicking about she wants rid of šŸ¤£I guess shes moved on from 'pieces'
ā€œSo many items to get rid ofā€
So why doesnā€™t she donate them to a charity, seeing that many of them were grifted to her in the first place and cost her nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
More grifted stuff šŸ˜ 
And yes, those shoes are horrendous.
---

ā€œSo many items to get rid ofā€
So why doesnā€™t she donate them to a charity, seeing that many of them were grifted to her in the first place and cost her nothing!
the shoes are just what I have in mind when Im running after my toddlers ,doing the school run in the pissing rain and going to the park.Where on earth would she wear them?šŸ˜‚
---
the shoes are just what I have in mind when Im running after my toddlers ,doing the school run in the pissing rain and going to the park.Where on earth would she wear them?šŸ˜‚
and yeah why doesnt she stick them in a charity bag or whack them on facebook/vinted like the rest of us instead of going on like theyre haute couture

Reactions: 1
---

and yeah why doesnt she stick them in a charity bag or whack them on facebook/vinted like the rest of us instead of going on like theyre haute couture
And if anyone is interested in buying her ā€œitemsā€ they have to DM her!!
Canā€™t just advertise them like anyone else, because she doesnā€™t want people to know how much sheā€™s charging šŸ˜ 
My guess is that sheā€™s charging way over the odds for everything.

Reactions: 4
And if anyone is interested in buying her ā€œitemsā€ they have to DM her!!
Canā€™t just advertise them like anyone else, because she doesnā€™t want people to know how much sheā€™s charging šŸ˜ 
My guess is that sheā€™s charging way over the odds for everything.
I messaged her a while back about some of the twins shoes she was selling as I was curious ā€¦. They were almost as much as they would have been full priced. Found the same ones on vinted for Ā£5 šŸ˜¬
I would post the screenshot but donā€™t want to incriminate myself ā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 3