Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read this thread & have decided to start watching the first season! let the binge sess start!!

Reactions: 3
I also don’t think they make THAT much money. All their bags are designer but not like really great if you know what I mean, old styles and not top end and a lot of their clothing is pretty cheap. I know that’s not a lot to go on but defo think it’s all faked for the show.

I don’t believe chrishell was really homeless and in poverty etc more like she was for one day, it’s a joke, she was obviously one of those girls at school that no one liked because they make up elaborate stories about their life and tag along with everyone

Reactions: 5
OMG! I’ve just finished season 2. I cannot wait for season 3.

do you know what irks me the most?? The girls wearing those spiky heels in other people’s houses. What about marking their floors?? I think it’s rude of them
I say exactly the same thing about the heels on new floors

Reactions: 6
Especially at those open house events

Why am I so confused over Heathers boyfriend? I thought he was in Sweden? I only realised after looking at her Instagram last night who he is.

Reactions: 4
Especially at those open house events

Why am I so confused over Heathers boyfriend? I thought he was in Sweden? I only realised after looking at her Instagram last night who he is.
Wasn’t her ex boyfriend in Sweden and this is her new boyfriend?

Just watched series 1 upto episode 3. God dam it my other half will me home soon.
Love it. I am hooked.

Hurry up August 7th
I have binge watched it all now and loved every minute.
I even had a tear or to at Mary's wedding.

What to watch next is the question

Hurry up August 7th
I have binge watched it all now and loved every minute.
I even had a tear or to at Mary's wedding.

What to watch next is the question
The latest series of Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles starts in a couple of days in the States.

Reactions: 1
I am hooked, it is my grown up equivalent of The Hills. The perfect tv to switch off to and there is not much to it. Just starting S2.

Reactions: 19
Do you work for the actual Queen?
Christ.

Reactions: 14
I work in investments in Dubai and even our dress code isn't that strict

That’s me finished season 2 and it has been a total guilty pleasure and so easy to watch. I love LA so it’s more for seeing inside the houses.

I feel like Mary got married just so they had something to talk about for the season.

Didn’t realise that Heather was going out with Tarek El Mousa she looks so similar to his ex.

Reactions: 6
So glad I found this thread, love this show. Love the amazing houses, did you think a lot of the houses in season two weren’t that amazing...
cant wait for S3!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.