Selling on Depop and Vinted #8 Times are hard, and sales are slow but I’ll block you if you ask how low I can go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Co-op and Evri have ended their contract.
---

I would personally cancel and explain and say you will match the price on the other item. If you send them she may claim she's recieved the wrong item and in vinted eyes she has.
Well that's inconvenient! :p

My new computer won't link with my old printer. A real pain. I am hoping that I can use a QR code instead.
It's that or go to the library to print it out from my phone. 🥴

Hi everyone, I wondered if this happened to anyone else. After taking down all of my items a couple of weeks ago, I reuploaded everything yesterday afternoon. After seeing that I have had no views on anything, I searched up a couple of my items up. They weren’t at the top, they were mixed in with the items uploaded at the same time that I first uploaded everything. Has this happened to anyone else, has vinted twigged that I took everything down to reupload it? 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hi everyone, I wondered if this happened to anyone else. After taking down all of my items a couple of weeks ago, I reuploaded everything yesterday afternoon. After seeing that I have had no views on anything, I searched up a couple of my items up. They weren’t at the top, they were mixed in with the items uploaded at the same time that I first uploaded everything. Has this happened to anyone else, has vinted twigged that I took everything down to reupload it? 😅
Did you use new pics?

Another moan from me….my wardrobe spotlight has gone back up to £9.60. It had gone back to the normal price last time I checked which was a good few weeks ago. I never use it but I am getting desperate but no way am I paying a tenner when I know I’m advance I’m unlikely to reap any benefit from it 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Is the inbox on Vinted desktop knackered for anyone else?
Been lurking here for a little while but first time commenting, I’ve just been having a scroll on Vinted. Listed brand new with tags is a thong bikini, description says never worn apart from for pics yet in the photos this woman is wearing the bikini 🤢 Please tell me people don’t actually buy these things?!
I was going to ask about this sort of thing. I did a bit of buying (a lot, really) on vinted the other week and came across quite a few of the sellers wearing skimpy items. Is it like on FB marketplace where you get those sneaky swingers/sex work ads? No judgement, I'm just nosy 😂

Some of the ads are a bit of a pisstake- a cardi with a massive hole in it labelled as 'very good'? Do one.

My sales have all completed. Purchases received. I have absolutely nothing else to flog in my house...!

Roll on the unwanted xmas shiz 😎🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t realise this, i re uploaded this afternoon and used the same pics 😭🙈
This confuses me like am I being dense 😂 how do they know they’re the same photos?!
its weird if a reason like that means it gets listed back in its ‘old spot’

Reactions: 2
I found the jeans 🙌😂 god knows how but they had found their way into my bags upon bags of paper to shred! Note to self, get on top of the spare room of death ASAP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Grrr - I found something I had been looking for for a while, paid the full asking price - then the next day, seller cancels, without any explanation 😭

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Someone asking me to hold a £12 item until they get paid in a week. Seriously, block
Also got no reviews

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have no idea how people offer on vinted, how are they not embarrassed 😂
I did it once and that was enough for me 😂

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand people who message with offers - if you’re serious make an offer…so they I can decline 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sometimes someone offers and the seller negotiates and between them they can determine a price.
Usually it saves a few quid but it's not ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.