Selling on Depop and Vinted #8 Times are hard, and sales are slow but I’ll block you if you ask how low I can go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a sale overnight and woke up to a message telling me to send asap as they need it for Friday at the latest. I'm about to embark on a 50+ hour week due to overtime I've taken on, so getting to the Inpost locker which is sbsolutely nowhere near work should be interesting 🤣 they really should message first to check imo, if the jeans are so urgent/essential.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Had a sale overnight and woke up to a message telling me to send asap as they need it for Friday at the latest. I'm about to embark on a 50+ hour week due to overtime I've taken on, so getting to the Inpost locker which is sbsolutely nowhere near work should be interesting 🤣 they really should message first to check imo, if the jeans are so urgent/essential.
TELLING you to send ASAP?! Tell them to take a long walk off a short pier! 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi when are you collecting your order. In the words of Shakira. Wherever, whenever I FEEL LIKE IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nothing to do with the slags or selling but does this happen to anyone else on Vinted, it honestly drives me nuts? When you're typing a title/description and the text box can't seem to keep up with what you're typing, so it misses out letters and types out gobbledy-gook, or if you go back to add something in to an earlier sentence and mid-word it suddenly goes to the end of the text and adds on letters there. I type at a snails pace to try and avoid it but it still happens, grinds my gears!

Reactions: 34
Nothing to do with the slags or selling but does this happen to anyone else on Vinted, it honestly drives me nuts? When you're typing a title/description and the text box can't seem to keep up with what you're typing, so it misses out letters and types out gobbledy-gook, or if you go back to add something in to an earlier sentence and mid-word it suddenly goes to the end of the text and adds on letters there. I type at a snails pace to try and avoid it but it still happens, grinds my gears!
ALL. THE. TIME!

(p.s. you have a cool pic and username 😉)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Urgh yes! I find if I dictate it doesn’t do it as much!

Reactions: 2
I just had someone request a bundle, I immediately sent the postage option and she bought it at the full asking price within 30 seconds!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ooo what’s happened?
Someone wanted a refund on some kids trainers cause they fell apart 2 days after use. The seller said no. So the buyer posted an ad on vinted warning people about the seller and then the buyer was threatening to come pay her a visit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Someone wanted a refund on some kids trainers cause they fell apart 2 days after use. The seller said no. So the buyer posted an ad on vinted warning people about the seller and then the buyer was threatening to come pay her a visit.
Lucy did you not learn your lesson last time you threatened people? 🤣

Also can we have screenshots so we can feel included 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tbf the buyer had completed the sale and nay chance those shoes got in that state in 2 days. That buyer was mental though posting a listing with her photos etc mind 🙈 over like £2 shoes. Pound a wear. Bin and move on. I'd love that to be my only issue in life. Some absolute crack pots on Vinted I swear 🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
I saw that one from the sellers side, wouldn’t surprise me the buyer was nuts over some £2 shoes

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.