Selling on Depop and Vinted #6 Evri day I love you less & less, I can’t believe there’s cat hair on my dress 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's been said before but when someone writes "brought" instead of "bought" it gets right on my tits

Reactions: 23
Has anyone actually been scammed on Vinted before and I don’t just mean the blatantly obvious ones? A new user with no feedback is selling Zara heels which I really wanted and all the pics in her listing have according to the items description been taken from who she bought them froms profile and you can still see the close button etc which is fine but she has no feedback?
ended up saying duck it and bought them lol. Seller dispatched them within 2 hours as well. Keep me in your thoughts x

Reactions: 2
1682973205244.png
Vinted have to be careful with this type of tit (from the Facebook group). I mean once the buyer received the item it's pretty obvious if it's real fur or not, real fur doesn't remotely have a chemical smell and they would flag it as undescribed, don't really need Vinted's policing. If they start being a pain about listings and pics ( seen several complaints about them randomly deleting items) sellers won't be bothered

Reactions: 2
5B66F161-1FEC-4466-8903-2AD7BB6B5105.jpeg

Posted this two days ago, clearly stating I’m not open to offers on the description (it’s BNWT and sold out on the website). I’ve had thirty, THIRTY offers so far.

I am *this* close to tugging on my testicles.
I don’t have testicles but still.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I recieved a hoodie today from vinted but it's got multiple stains on it. The description was "very good" and nothing more, it didn't mention the stains and was also marked as very good condition. I messaged straight away and send them photos of the multiple stains and they've replied with the whole "I'm not sure how they've got on there since the photos" implying I've done it? They haven't offered to pay for my returns when this is their mistake? It's going to cost me £3 because they didn't mention I would be buying an item not as described.

What do I do? 😭😭😭 I know £3 isn't the end of the world but it is still £3 and I don't want to pay for the return!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I recieved a hoodie today from vinted but it's got multiple stains on it. The description was "very good" and nothing more, it didn't mention the stains and was also marked as very good condition. I messaged straight away and send them photos of the multiple stains and they've replied with the whole "I'm not sure how they've got on there since the photos" implying I've done it? They haven't offered to pay for my returns when this is their mistake? It's going to cost me £3 because they didn't mention I would be buying an item not as described.

What do I do? 😭😭😭 I don't want to pay for the return!
How much did you pay for the item? Is it worthwhile sending it back when it's gonna cost you £3?

Reactions: 1
I’ve been lurking awhile but i’ve listed loads of stuff this week that is brand new with tags, infact everything i sell is brand new as its stuff i buy in the sales for my kid and then forget about 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m worried now about the listings getting removed. Everything i sell is half price anyway as thats what i paid, i’m not making a profit.

Also duck people who send offers for half the listed price. BNWT adidas tracksuit £25 and then offering me £10 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Reactions: 6
This is so rubbish, there’s something I really want and I messaged the seller an offer but now she’s been blocked? 208 reviews and five stars looks pretty legit so wonder what she did :(

Attachments

• Sad
Does anyone know what to do about an order saying it has been delivered and it hasn’t ?

couriers is saying at depot and vinted is saying delivered and i have 2 days to click all is ok x
This has just happened to me too! Tracking says it’s at the depot but Vinted says it’s been delivered. I’ve not had the email come through to collect it, so I’m certain it’s not at the shop yet.

Maybe it’s a glitch? I’ve raised an issue as I’m bound to forget if I wait 2 days. It’s a £45 item as well 😥

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.